Can you take out Dev' in Destiny on Wednesday..? No.
Can you take out Potato in Destiny on Wednesday..? No.
Can you take out Ati in Destiny on Wednesday..? No.... but she's got some stupid non-GTA work thing anyway - let's call it her Density.
Can you take out Lazer in Destiny on Wednesday..? Maybe, that might just be destiny.
Can you take out Ost, Cortez, South, Seraph, Agent, PJ, Steele, Mrs. Skyline, me, etc, etc, etc, etc in Destiny on Wednesday..? No. No. No. No. No. NO!
So tell me...
How many transform races are you going to get on Wednesday's Destiny night..?
How many 2x$$ Motor Wars adversary modes are you going to get..?
How many TDM, DM, Stunt Races, etc, etc, etc, etc... None. That's right, none because it's just far kin shotty old Destiny.
You could come hang with your mates or you could playgrind... Destiny.
...If I were you, I'd go playgrind Destiny. 'cause if you join in with us, I'm going to make it my M.O. to take you out for a change - every chance I get & I won't care if I come last in the entire playlist to do it. So bring your mawed fist along & come ruin my night - pleeaaase! (no pressure)
This must really send broke emos into a downward spiral. Are emos still a thing..?
I have a somewhat humble & very short list for Santa to provide this year...
1. A Ferrari. I don't even care if it's one of the sh!t ones (of which, there were only a couple), because it's still a freakin' Ferrari.
2. A mate for my dog. It would have to be another Newf, or a Bernese, St. Bernard, Leonberger etc - choose the breed carefully for me Santa.
3. A mate for the missus (one that likes doing all the things that I don't, but doesn't encroach into the things that I do. ...unless I want them to).
4. A mate for my kids (but not those annoying neighbour's kids - please feel free to move them to the other side of the world).
5. A new cat, with fur, white fur & pointed, either chocolate or seal with the personality to match. Actually another Birman would be good, but a Fold would be nice I guess.
6. A new house. Bigger & better in every way than our current abode, elevated & with a north-facing outlook over rolling countryside & a rocky-bottomed stream populated with Trout &/or Salmon but not Giardia.
7. A beach house. Right on the beach, a white sand surf beach, one that's not overpopulated but has an all in one convenience store (dairy/servo/bakery/fish & chip shop) that's run by some old codger who reminds me of my grandfather & always has a funny joke & a reassuring (but not in any way creepy) smile.
8. A boat. A really, really, reeaaaaally big boat for the two dogs, two kids & their friends, the new cat, the Ferrari, my friends & I (but not the missus). Oh, & it should be fully equipped with all the regular toys: jet skis, aqualungs, full bar, staff, etc.
9. A genie (who isn't at all annoying, just hangs out casually waiting to enact my wishes & provides good banter in between times) with a minimum of 3 unused wishes.
10. A brewery. I don't mind Good George, or Sawmill, Harringtons is quite nice, Tuatara perhaps - I'm not fussy, any one of these would do just fine & I could always have my genie cough up one of the ancient boutique Belgian breweries if I found it were time for a change.
11. A distillery - that one in the US would be adequate... something Daniels..? If not, I quite enjoy Appleton's or Mt. Gay, thanks.
12. A full clean sack of each flavour of ice cream.
13. An offshore fund for each currency (except maybe the Zimbabwean dollar) with a mere billion in each.
14. One of those autopopulating packets of Toffee Pops (or was that Tim Tams, actually I'd like one of those too) like in that old ad'.
I would have added a few more things, but didn't want Santa to be put out this year. I think he went above & beyond these past few years, so could really use the rest I'm providing by keeping this brief & to the point. Oh & I won't eat your cookies & whiskey this time, I promise!
Nice - I haven't loaded up the game since I got it, so I'd better go sort that when I get homo tonight so it's ready for tomorrow. I think I've already got quite a few XP boosts (I haven't used any) so I should be able to boost the XP for a while now
Was good fun. Think I was wearing a high viz vest for bombers tho
Outlaw is a prick like that. Ati was promising strong words if he bombed her one more time
Yeah, it was convenient Outlaw was in the same squad as me - I didn't have to worry about that all night Aside from a couple of bombing runs it was only the Behemoth which caused me any grief from above.
I had a heap of fun - thanks to everyone here!
If we do another BF night, I reckon we should try to get a party chat setup for each squad. I couldn't communicate with half my squad & kept being told about things irrelevant to where our squad was on the map, so ended up muting people to stop being distracted & retain focus - apologies if I offended anyone.
Looks like GT Sport is playable for American accounts. Only downsides... the speedo is in mph, most of the Japanese manufacturers have weird names, you can only turn left & English isn't found in the language option. Hope you're having fun Trev' - you lucky bastard!
you sort of need to like racing games to play gt ati , like , like racing games.
yeah i might have spoken too soon...watch brendan play last night.....maybe not that fun mp?? Will just wait for the crew 2 me think.....
frankly , the multiplayer scares the sh*t out of me. im no where near the best racer and i dont want everyone going "bloody dv, im going to off myself because he took me out and im mad about racing/gt/pc/gaming. i just like playing games.
At the moment I'm still slowly adjusting to the grip levels, the braking points, the overall feel of the game, etc. I know that as I start to get on top of this my competitive side will start to come out - even if I'm not quick (I might only ever be back of the pack material) I'll still be pushing myself to do better, so the intensity will be there. I don't mean this to be a jerk or anything, I just know once that helmet's donned, the red mist comes down & I get competitive as hell (moreso with myself than others). No matter how into the game I get, please don't let me get away with being a jerk - I don't ever want to be "that" guy.
Ati, there was a decent group of us (Dev, Byrd, MrsSkyline, South, Trev, Steele, Laser, etc) that had a hell of a lot of fun the night the demo was released. We were all frequently out-braking ourselves, crashing, spinning, etc while we came to grips with the new game, yet we still had a lot of fun together. I reckon that if you enjoy racing with your friends, then you're going to put in at least some time with them & at some point you're going to get the swing of things. As you improve you start to ease off the assistants & progressively get even better & better until you've turned off all the assistants & are hanging with the best. If it doesn't come to you naturally, you'll still get there with time & a little perseverance - in the mean time you get to hang out with peeps you enjoy gaming with.
I reckon motorsport's a bit like golf, in that whilst you're in a competitive environment against others, the real challenge is besting yourself & improving upon what you've achieved previously.
GG's all! I haven't had time to edit anything, but uploaded a couple of snippets from the evening...
If you crank the volume a little, you can just make out the NPC telling Adam to "Burn in Hell" as he dies - simply beautiful.
This one probably isn't worth watching. I was having so much issue with the controls not working (a combo of: input lag, not responding at all, or buttons doing something completely different to what they should - I don't recall ever experiencing that one before) that I gave up on trying to play the game & started messing around - apologies team for not PTFO.
@South, your above video was completely different from my view, alas I didn't capture it. I was rather frustrated by this point - I nearly restarted my PS4 to see if it would make any difference.