It is still the same Extremist attitude. Its the farthest thing from Heroic imo. The Heroes are the ones who would have worked tirelessly all night trying to save his ass and the guys running to put buckets of water on him.
I'm in Blenheim tomorrow untill November I've been told I have wifi but some peoples idea of that and ours are two different things, so in the event I can't get up and running Lazer0pz will run the event
boooo hope you can make it tato we don't trust that shady lazer's playlist probably make us do g'fred whatever that is...
They look like cool games, but not something I will get around too if that makes sence. I have just got my gaming pc, and already have too many games to play thanks to amazing sales haha. So I thought id give them away rather than have them sit in backlog unplayed.
Dont worry about saving something for me either, I have recieved free games through NZGM so its my turn to give something back.
If you haven't yet realized that this DLC is a waste of time, look at how bad the earning potential is.
1. You can't steal more than 4 at once, in case you thought of using an 8 person MC to steal 8 like many people falsely believe they can.
2. 1 crate = $10K.
3. There is a bonus depending on category, best is narcotics.
4. Narcotics is 70% bonus max.
5, Highest cargo value possible $850K (all narcotics).
6. There are cooldowns per category, so you'll need an extra 2 minutes per steal to achieve #5.
7. You can do 6 steal runs an hour on average. 5 an hour if #5-6 applies.
8. Any gains you get by having friends help you do up to 4 steal runs is at their expense, and the time/$ ratio becomes exactly the same if you return the favor.
9. The associate wages and bonuses are far too low to even care about. You might as well chain rob stores like it's launch day on PS3.
10. Most missions are better done with a Hydra/Buzzard, you can ignore the provided vehicle, but it tends to average out to 10 minutes/steal anyway. Your skill won't make the Escort Titan fly faster.
11. Vehicle from #10 has a high chance of damage on some missions due to bulls*** AI design, and you'll lose several more minutes if they wreck it. It will likely spawn your CEO Buzzard in a very inconvenient place, and you're probably not near a road to call a car.
Average Earnings/Fill Time
No Bonuses: $60K/Hour * 8.33 hours to fill
100% Narcotics Bonus: $85K/Hour * 10 hours to fill
1. VIP Work. Should easily make more $150K an hour like I did before CEO (I used to make about $150K hourly), earnings should be even higher now. Add friends? More job options and faster completion times. EVERYONE makes more than the best possible payout that only the CEO gets from.
Smuggling. Of course, you can steal SandKings and all have Gunrunning/MC product supplies building up while you do this.
2. Pac Standard. I'm not even going to talk resets. My friends are good enough that we should be able to do a legit run from start to end in the time it would take to steal 6-7 for one person and sell. Far more money made that way. Even legit, we'd just alternate hosting to bypass cooldowns.
3. Contact Missions. Get 5-6 people, run the highest paying missions exclusively (all the 5+ contact missions), about 6 minutes per mission including load time and bulls***. Everyone makes $150K+ an hour.
4. Import/Export: Sell at least 1 car an hour (you should be able to better than this)
5. Winning any of the DMs/Races/Crapversary Modes with enough people in them. I'm not even counting the 2X$. If you're good enough to consistently come out the winner, you'll make more off these than this garbage business.
6. Idling your game overnight/while working in a capture job that doesn't require a game exploit. People have been doing this forever and R* doesn't seem to give enough of a f*** to fix them, unlike the oceans of dupe glitches new updates have been bringing.
7. Become the cancer that is killing gaming and buy a Shark Card. Grinding at the US Federal minimum wage for 1 hour will earn you almost 2.5X what this DLC earns, and that's by buying 2 of the cheap $100K ripoff cards which have the worst actual money/funbux ratio to offer.
About 14 hours for cheapest LSIA bunker with no additions.
About 25 hours for cheapest Zancudo hangar with no additions.
About 67 hours for the most expensive hangar combo possible.
If you grinded $150K an hour (see above), you will have made close to double at the worst in the time it takes to break even on a hangar with air cargo sales.
To make this all even worse, I did not add in any time for actually selling the goods, nor the time you'll lose due to session disconnects/splits, or considered the possibility that you fail. It's actually even worse when you factor that in.
Because Cark Shards bro...