Minister of Sinister

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 8078 posts
  • Steam ID:ZombieRawkMachine
  • PSN:ZombieRwkMachine
  • Xbox Live:DrSinIsIn

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:42 PM

Power rangers 7/10 7 instead of 6 because they sang the old go go power rangers song!

Originally that moment didn't feature the song and the director didn't want to use the song at all and only added it in towards the end of editing to shut the producers up and show them that it didn't work. He changed his mind shortly after seeing it.

#11442 Jenesyde

Jenesyde
  • Xbox Live:Jenesyde

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:55 PM

T2 Trainspotting - surprisingly decent sequel has no real suprises, but a few laughs and a slightly more fun tone. 7/10

Life - watchable but v derivative sci-fi thriller has critter stalking ISS crew. The script totally effing sucks, with characters saying the dumbest crap, doing the dumbest crap, and (my pet peeve) explaining everything that's being shown onscreen. Piss off. 5/10

#11443 Jenesyde

Jenesyde
  • Xbox Live:Jenesyde

Posted Yesterday, 10:54 AM

Wonder Woman - not as good as it should have been. Murky plot with a lame twist, and Diana seemed kinda dumb for most of it. 7/10

Kong: Skull Island - mega entertaining actionfest is everything Jackson's bloated remake should have been. Fun all the way. 8/10

#11444 ironfist92

ironfist92
  • PSN:ironfist92

Posted Yesterday, 01:13 PM

The Magnificent Seven 6/10 - All the cliches and tropes you could imagine. Doesnt do anything new.

#11445 stupidlikeafox

stupidlikeafox

No sleep 'til bed time

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• 12238 posts
  • PSN:foxymcstupid

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

Swiss Army Man - Delightfully weird and absurd, and surprisingly funny. Cutest movie I've seen involving a corpse for a while. 10/10

#11446 sassydot

sassydot

Queen of Forza

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 3636 posts
  • Steam ID:sassydot
  • Xbox Live:sassydot

Posted Today, 08:37 AM

Life - watchable but v derivative sci-fi thriller has critter stalking ISS crew. The script totally effing sucks, with characters saying the dumbest crap, doing the dumbest crap, and (my pet peeve) explaining everything that's being shown onscreen. Piss off. 5/10

It was fairly predictable, but enjoyable enough having gone in not expecting anything groundbreaking

Despite that fact that it gave me nightmares, I did quite like that

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users