#1 FaPo

FaPo

Halcyon Tom

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 10942 posts
  • PSN:suckmycock

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:27 PM

Just want to b*tch and moan about the Ref in the Allblacks - Puma's match, he seems to enjoy blowing his whistle a bit too much, even when its unneeded

Also is it just me or has O'Driscoll become the biggest b*tch in International Rugby?

#2 Starlith

Starlith

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:42 PM

yea I never considered O'Driscoll to be like that until he came over recently. It's probly the captaincy because back in his younger days Keith Wood took care of that which left O'Driscoll to do his own thing. And the ref is a bit out of sorts and i can see that having to speak 2 different languages during a game and that usually doesn't happen. The ground sucks cause of the rain and thats creaing more errors. The Argies are doing a good, it'd be great to see them win. -_-

#3 Daniel1987

Daniel1987
  • Xbox Live:Doonie67

Posted 25 June 2006 - 03:19 PM

Just want to b*tch and moan about the Ref in the Allblacks - Puma's match, he seems to enjoy blowing his whistle a bit too much, even when its unneeded

Also is it just me or has O'Driscoll become the biggest b*tch in International Rugby?

I suppose he is allowed to moan a wee bit seeing that he is probably the best centre in the world.

Sometimes he takes it over the top though, and I still think he is still slightly bitter about the lions incident over here.

#4 FaPo

FaPo

Halcyon Tom

• Members
  • 10942 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 04:55 PM

I suppose he is allowed to moan a wee bit seeing that he is probably the best centre in the world.

Sometimes he takes it over the top though, and I still think he is still slightly bitter about the lions incident over here.

I wouldnt go as far as calling him the best, but he is up there

#5 FaPo

FaPo

Halcyon Tom

• Members
  • 10942 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:04 PM

O'Driscoll - "even though I only played half of the full strength all black sqaud, im saying australia is better because they got better scores against us and im a b*tch whore slapper"

All Blacks - "we are a better side because we creamed on the australians"

also anyone else see Jerry take a piss on the feild! doing drunkards who pee where they stand proud!

#6 Starlith

Starlith

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:36 PM

nah but thats fukin sick though. I bet this is gonna be the next one the Channel 7 crew shove in as a silly advert for their next encounter... :P

#7 FaPo

FaPo

Halcyon Tom

• Members
  • 10942 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:23 PM

nah but thats fukin sick though. I bet this is gonna be the next one the Channel 7 crew shove in as a silly advert for their next encounter... :P

when you gotta go you gotta go, ive seen soccer players do it before, quickly aim out the leg of their shorts :lol:
http://xtramsn.co.nz...1635-56,00.html

#8 supermario

supermario

Hail Xenu!

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 9413 posts
  • Steam ID:BanalityDUFF

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:34 PM

when you gotta go you gotta go, ive seen soccer players do it before, quickly aim out the leg of their shorts :lol:
http://xtramsn.co.nz...1635-56,00.html

lmao

that story was f***ed, like colins taking a piss on field then talking bout how the public likes the haka. haha.

taking a piss on feilds pretty f***ing dodge.

#9 Daniel1987

Daniel1987

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:15 PM

On that peformance last night from both teams South Africa FTW on the Tri Nations.

#10 Chris Redfield

Chris Redfield

Don't stop now I am make cumming.

• Members
  • 18074 posts
  • Steam ID:Nims_is_te_Man
  • Wii:666
  • Xbox Live:lol nah

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

I wish were Rugby were more exciting. Like random run ins. The Australian team just randomly run out in a game and start tackling All Blacks.

Or like the All Blacks think they are facing Namibia and Australia come out and say they are the real challengers. Then they have a massive match with lots of blood.

So yeah I pretty much wish Rugby was more like Wrestling.

#11 supermario

supermario

Hail Xenu!

• Members
  • 9413 posts
  • Steam ID:BanalityDUFF

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:27 PM

I wish were Rugby were more exciting. Like random run ins. The Australian team just randomly run out in a game and start tackling All Blacks.

Or like the All Blacks think they are facing Namibia and Australia come out and say they are the real challengers. Then they have a massive match with lots of blood.

i went in that wrestling thread the other day, worse sh*t in there than a dude pissing on the field. :P
so no, please dont make rugby more like wrestling. i like rugby . . . when im drunk

#12 Daniel1987

Daniel1987

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:29 PM

This post should be in the hall of fame.

#13 FaPo

FaPo

Halcyon Tom

• Members
  • 10942 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:22 PM

i went in that wrestling thread the other day, worse sh*t in there than a dude pissing on the field. :P
so no, please dont make rugby more like wrestling. i like rugby . . . when im drunk

hells yes, rugby is a couch and booze sport!, we taught this dude from scandinavia how to chant 'kill him' last night

#14 Gazza22

Gazza22

Yeah, Nah, Definitely

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Tester
  • 2450 posts
  • PSN:High_Fiiive

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:31 AM

What a epic battle that was against Munster. :thumbsup:

#15 paddy01

paddy01
  • Xbox Live:thatsnotcricket

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:58 PM

I want Donald's f***ing fingers broken in a way that means he will NEVER be able hold a rugby ball again.

Also Mackintosh needs more time in the Super 14. He got schooled again in the scrum.

Over all I was really impressed by Munster. Incredible heart to keep that effort up the entire match. Also I was impressed by the crowd. i really wish Southern Hemisphere crowds were more like that. Less hostility and more appreciation for good play.

#16 Gazza22

Gazza22

Yeah, Nah, Definitely

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Tester
  • 2450 posts
  • PSN:High_Fiiive

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

I want Donald's f***ing fingers broken in a way that means he will NEVER be able hold a rugby ball again.

Also Mackintosh needs more time in the Super 14. He got schooled again in the scrum.

Over all I was really impressed by Munster. Incredible heart to keep that effort up the entire match. Also I was impressed by the crowd. i really wish Southern Hemisphere crowds were more like that. Less hostility and more appreciation for good play.

Yeah. Wasnt that amazing how the crowd went dead silent for both teams kickers, even after jubious penaltys they still showed respect to Donald when he kicked, Sh!t even when Rocks got the winning try they went quite. It was also quite funny to hear the crowd shhh the roudy drunks.hahaha.

It was also cool to see the kiwis of Munster meet the Haka with a haka.

Likewise bro. My LCD screen would have become LC-Broken becuase of Donald.

#17 Daniel1987

Daniel1987

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:43 PM

I really wish Southern Hemisphere crowds were more like that. Less hostility and more appreciation for good play.

Never going to happen with people's boof head mentality in this country.

#18 smj

smj

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

Yeah Donald is too greedy, must be a Waikato thing because Liam Messam messed up a few passes that would've lead to certain tries. Donald needs to sit down and watch the tape and see how he nearly cost us the game. He couldn't kick either. About the hushing of the crowds, it's fine when it's a respectful game like Munster but when you're playing against the Australians there's no way any Kiwi or Aussie would be quiet, it's the classic rivalry!
Ah well it's all in the past, let's look forward to the Welsh game!

#19 paddy01

paddy01
  • Xbox Live:thatsnotcricket

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:00 PM

F***. While I think that Elliot should be ahead of Flynn on the pecking order, I still think that at the moment Flynn is a better hooker than Coles. Coles needs more time. He needs at least ONE season in the Super 14 before being thrown into the deep end like this.

http://www.stuff.co....67254a1823.html

#20 thizz

thizz

TIK TOK B!TCHE$

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Xbox Live:s0ul274

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:12 AM

Donald's head needs to roll, one of the worst displays i've seen..

bring back Mehrts

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users