SpawnSeekSlay

Filthy Casual Console Peasant

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1309 posts
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

When's reset again? 10ish or something right?

Tuesdays 9pm.

But with daylight savings soon it'll change to 10pm I think

#63 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• Members
  • 10706 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:14 AM

Has anyone had a crack at the raid yet?

#64 atipuss

atipuss
  • Steam ID:atimewmew
  • PSN:atipuss
  • Xbox Live:atipuss

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:11 AM

Not me... looking for fireteam to play my first two strikes? Just got to 212 light last night! :)

#65 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1309 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

Not me... looking for fireteam to play my first two strikes? Just got to 212 light last night! :)

x9dUvCu.jpg

:thumbsup:  :lol:

If I'm on Ati I'm more than happy to run anything, including a couple strikes :)

#66 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

x9dUvCu.jpg

:thumbsup: :lol:

If I'm on Ati I'm more than happy to run anything, including a couple strikes :)
😂 i saw you on as i jumped off story of my life.....while on alll the peeps in the clan/friends are like over 280..... one even 300+!!!

#67 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• Members
  • 10706 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

I've got to get my numbers back up now I got another copy of the game.

#68 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

Yay

#69 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1309 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

i saw you on as i jumped off story of my life.....while on alll the peeps in the clan/friends are like over 280..... one even 300+!!!

Oh yeah you're an early evening person. I have to wait for the kids and wife to hit the hay before I can get my game on, so normally around 9pm, but last night wife wanted to watch tv and I had some paperwork to fix up so it was after 9.40pm. 

Its pretty easy getting up to 265, bit slow but easy, just run loot sectors, public events, strikes, crucible, anything you like and you'll get up there, and definitely pop tokens at the world vendors every now and then for 3-4 legendaries to give you a further boost. And you'll be up there in no time.

The weekly milestone Powerful Gear ones you should definitely do , they will give the largest bump, but mostly focus on them after 265-270, as well as exotic farming for heroic public events.

#70 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Thanks spawn! I'm okay getting there just would be nice to have fireteam to play with... hubby already give up on it (only play in weekend ) he said he got peer pressured into buying it lol :( jumped in segway party chat last night but feel out of place since I'm very low level compare to you guys :P

#71 xSammyJ93

xSammyJ93
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • PSN:xSammyJ93

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:30 PM

Afternoon! Been looking for a group of regulars to play with since the guys I played D1 with are back from my home-town in the UK, so timing becomes a bit unsociable to say the least.

299 Titan and slowly leveling a Hunter, 1 raid run and 1 flawless trials run. Although the last couple days I haven't been able to play so withdrawals are kicking in :( 

#72 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1309 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

Thanks spawn! I'm okay getting there just would be nice to have fireteam to play with... hubby already give up on it (only play in weekend ) he said he got peer pressured into buying it lol :( jumped in segway party chat last night but feel out of place since I'm very low level compare to you guys :P

Power level doesn't matter really unless its nightfall or raid.

If its any of the planet activities or strikes you'll be golden at no matter what level ranges you or your fireteam are. 

Flick me a message or jump in chat if you would like to do something or need help :)

Last night I just wanted to bugger around on Titan, and carried Quack and Argsy in Heroic Public Events, then they disrespected me by getting Exotic Engrams from the chests while I get a blue and a token each time. But I'm getting used to that, especially Quack - he has pillaged several exotic engrams while in fireteam with me, sometimes I think he's just there to use me for luck and nothing else  :lol:

Afternoon! Been looking for a group of regulars to play with since the guys I played D1 with are back from my home-town in the UK, so timing becomes a bit unsociable to say the least.

299 Titan and slowly leveling a Hunter, 1 raid run and 1 flawless trials run. Although the last couple days I haven't been able to play so withdrawals are kicking in :(

Hey Sammy, welcome. Flick me a friends request on PSN (SpawnSeekSlay). Are you still in a Raid team with your UK mates? Not sure where we are at with our Raid team but hopefully will work a constant team out soon.

But there are a few raid teams running within the NZGamer Clan.

If you're good at Trials, do you offer carries? Because Im the sh*t..... and by sh*t.. I mean I'm sh*t lol

#73 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4064 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

Last night I just wanted to bugger around on Titan, and carried Quack and Argsy in Heroic Public Events, then they disrespected me by getting Exotic Engrams from the chests while I get a blue and a token each time. But I'm getting used to that, especially Quack - he has pillaged several exotic engrams while in fireteam with me, sometimes I think he's just there to use me for luck and nothing else  :lol:

a847925e7bd713e1b7ef197edccca57d6e536e2c

#74 xSammyJ93

xSammyJ93
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • PSN:xSammyJ93

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:00 PM

Hey Sammy, welcome. Flick me a friends request on PSN (SpawnSeekSlay). Are you still in a Raid team with your UK mates? Not sure where we are at with our Raid team but hopefully will work a constant team out soon.

But there are a few raid teams running within the NZGamer Clan.

If you're good at Trials, do you offer carries? Because Im the sh*t..... and by sh*t.. I mean I'm sh*t lol

Yeah sure, I'll pop a request across later on tonight. I'm in their clan at the moment but as I say I barely get to play with them, so a change may be on the cards! I don't have a "raid team" necessarily, I just play with them when they're online at the same time as me which ends up being quite rare which is why I'd ideally like a more regular bunch to play with.

The Leviathan raid is great though, very mechanics heavy a la Kings Fall but not quite as infuriating and much prettier. I absolutely love it's aesthetic. We should definitely give it a go sometime. The only thing about it, as with all raids when they first go live to be fair, is that because of this first run throughs can take a loooong time while learning the encounters as they are all quite complex (with the exception of the baths maybe). My first run through took 4-5 hours, semi-blind and with 1 player that was a little under-levelled for what is "recommended". Can't wait to see what Hard Mode brings.

I can't carry in Trials unfortunately haha! Not that I'm bad, I can hold my own but I'm no TripleWreck. I need to be part of a team with other semi-capable players too which is generally the case with Trials unless you're a freak, always down for some chill runs though.

#75 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

246... am I ready for nightfall? Also should I be bother to get the legend of acrius? And thank you clan for my sweet loots :D
Edited : 252. Got work tomorrow. ..so no grind for me :P

Edited by atipuss, 23 September 2017 - 10:06 PM.

#76 atipuss

atipuss

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 AM

So which faction are we going in as?? :)

#77 oh2bme

oh2bme

Average

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 2614 posts
  • PSN:oh2bme
  • Xbox Live:SwimmingEmu3894

Posted Yesterday, 12:08 PM

I like the look of the new monarchy gear but it would be hard to go away from dead orbit. Should do a poll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users