Photo

Please don't buy Shadow of War

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 Blackfox

Blackfox
  • PSN:Black-fox-nz, Mobile-Suit-Man

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:31 AM

DLC has just been announced, and not long after the game has just been released, how can i not feel that this was just cut content that could have been in the game, reminds of FFXV all over again.

#82 Unfathomable-Ruination

Unfathomable-Ruination

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1241 posts
  • PSN:SecondGenesis
  • Xbox Live:GoreFlame

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:08 AM

Keen to get this just to spite the OP :D

#83 CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict

Undeniably Caffienated.

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 2437 posts
  • PSN:DocChrisNZ

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

Give it a few months and it will be significantly reduced in price. Potentially as much a watchdogs dropped.

#84 Unfathomable-Ruination

Unfathomable-Ruination

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1241 posts
  • PSN:SecondGenesis
  • Xbox Live:GoreFlame

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:38 AM

Give it a few months and it will be significantly reduced in price. Potentially as much a watchdogs dropped.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing lately, especially when so many good games come out at the same time.

#85 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 11116 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

Especially with Christmas coming up

#86 cortez72

cortez72
  • PSN:cortez72

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

Cheers bro.

#87 Deanology

Deanology
  • PSN:Yes

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

So.... How many of you Judas' caved in?

#88 ricky1981

ricky1981
  • Xbox Live:ricky1981

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:53 PM

I bought it but I'm afraid I had to give up today, not because it was hard or because of the microtransactions but just because it got so repetitive and frankly boring :(

Once you've got most of the interesting skills (by about level 20) there really is nothing that changes and the story is not particularly interesting. I'd done 100% of 6 of the quests and just couldn't be bothered to finish as I know it's just going to be a grind (I'd hit level 41 by this point). The combat really hasn't changed from the first game and whilst it looks nice enough on XB1X there really isn't anything new or exciting on offer.

#89 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:46 PM

I bought it but I'm afraid I had to give up today, not because it was hard or because of the microtransactions but just because it got so repetitive and frankly boring :(

Once you've got most of the interesting skills (by about level 20) there really is nothing that changes and the story is not particularly interesting. I'd done 100% of 6 of the quests and just couldn't be bothered to finish as I know it's just going to be a grind (I'd hit level 41 by this point). The combat really hasn't changed from the first game and whilst it looks nice enough on XB1X there really isn't anything new or exciting on offer.

You say its not because of the Microtransactions, but I'd say it is such a grind because of the Microtransactions :P You just gave up rather than paid extra money to skip it. 

#90 ricky1981

ricky1981
  • Xbox Live:ricky1981

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:19 AM

You say its not because of the Microtransactions, but I'd say it is such a grind because of the Microtransactions :P You just gave up rather than paid extra money to skip it. 

I hadn't got to the bit where you need to grind XP, I was still working through quests. I can imagine it gets even worse though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users