Photo

Please don't buy Shadow of War

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 cortez72

cortez72
  • PSN:cortez72

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:14 PM

3) The latest announcement is that a tribute package DLC to the late exec producer Michael Forgey, who died last year of cancer, will be sold. An in game character resembling the man with 1/3rd of the proceeds going to his family. However, fine print reads- those donations will only occur for select states in the US, no other country outside of the US or in non-participating states will be donating to the family.

Because laws regarding this type of practice are wildly different in different countries, so its mushc easier to just do it in one country than not at all.

But on the rest of it, they can f*** off, lmao why the f*** would anyone buy a single player game WITH MICROTRANSACTIONS.

The trouble is that DLC is being sold internationally. Leveraging off the sympathy card, without making the intentions regarding payment clear.

#22 souljah685

souljah685
  • PSN:souljah685

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

Wow I didn't realise this game was going to be like that

#23 cortez72

cortez72
  • PSN:cortez72

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

Wow I didn't realise this game was going to be like that

Sadly most people will never realise, maybe not even as they play. It's just an insult to the game consumer, a AAA mobile game.

#24 ironfist92

ironfist92
  • PSN:ironfist92

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

Ive preordered maybe 2 games in the past 6 years, Shadow of War will not be one of them.

I'll wait for the inevitable GOTY edition like all other games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users