• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 PeterParker150

PeterParker150
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Live:PeterParker150

Posted Today, 12:49 PM

He seems to have forgotten the clan name anyway :)

Odd post as it reads like an infomercial, half expected him to say that if I join today then I'd get a free steam mop.

My informercial tone was intentional haha. However the omission of the clan name was not intentional so thank you for pointing out my error.

The clan name is The Wild Pack NZ. Feel free to add me on Xbox Live: PeterParker150

We'll take any skill level, however if the odd bit of swearing bothers you then...well, you'll get used to it.

#62 PeterParker150

PeterParker150
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted Today, 12:51 PM

Odd post as it reads like an infomercial, half expected him to say that if I join today then I'd get a free steam mop.

Wait is there no steam mop? Damn I'm out.

No Steam Mop. Just a guaranteed patient fire team that will NEVER get angry. No salt lords present or accounted for in this group!

#63 PeterParker150

PeterParker150
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted Today, 01:04 PM

Final word on my clan The Wild Pack NZ

A players skill level will increase over time and even more so if they play with good people. However an a** hole player will always be a bit of an a** hole. Even if you don't think you're good, come join. I'd rather run some Destiny 2 with someone who is inexperienced than with someone who is an a** hole.

Add me on xbox live: PeterParker150. We can play a crucible matches or some strikes or a patrol. If you have fun join the clan, if not then I hope you get some good loot.

Cheers

#64 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 10673 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted Today, 01:12 PM

No Steam Mop. Just a guaranteed patient fire team that will NEVER get angry. No salt lords present or accounted for in this group!

You've said Salt Lords too many times, I now think its full of Salt Lords.

Its like when someone says "I just don't like all that Drama", you know they are the source of all that drama and they feed off that sh*t.

#65 PeterParker150

PeterParker150
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted Today, 03:34 PM

You've said Salt Lords too many times, I now think its full of Salt Lords.

Its like when someone says "I just don't like all that Drama", you know they are the source of all that drama and they feed off that sh*t.

That is the sort of Homer Simpson logic that makes The Simpsons such an entertaining show. I love it!  

Bungie is so aware of salt lords they made an exotic emote about it haha. It's a common term and unfortunately with end game PvE can be quite a game ruining experience. I'm looking to change that and create a more welcoming culture within my clan.

I've said my piece. I hope to see some of you in game. Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users