18 replies to this topic

#1 CloudAxel16

CloudAxel16
  • Steam ID:Cloudaxel16
  • PSN:Krish123
  • Xbox Live:Cloudaxel16

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

DH8HYKpXoAAOv8Z.jpg

I couldn't find any official stance, anybody know why? I'm guessing it's due to it currently having no OFLC rating. Hopefully it doesn't mean the full game won't officially release in NZ. (The rest of the franchise is available to purchase.) 

#2 Syn-Ryn

Syn-Ryn

Scrublord

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• 8289 posts
  • Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/id/MADSUPERVILLAIN
  • Xbox Live:Blale

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

It's up on Steam if that's an option for you.

#3 CloudAxel16

CloudAxel16

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:29 PM

It's up on Steam if that's an option for you.

I was wanting to play it on PSVita, since I prefer playing these games on portables. I'll probably just have to get a physical version from NZgameshop

#4 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

Can you make a us account for it on vita?

#5 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• Members
  • 10911 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:45 AM

You can but to use a US account you need to reformat your Vita. It's a nightmare.

#6 CloudAxel16

CloudAxel16

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

Looks like it has been rated but still no demo or pre-orders for psn yet

https://register.cla...mationPage.aspx

#7 DeimosClay

DeimosClay
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:34 PM

There is no Vita version on the psn store right? Just the PS4 one. I am getting really frustrated since they put the HQ audio pack and french text for Vita on there but not the game. What the hell is NIS doing?

#8 Silvon

Silvon
  • Steam ID:Silvonvalar
  • PSN:Valarze

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:51 PM

You can but to use a US account you need to reformat your Vita. It's a nightmare.

I actually have a second Vita which I use a US account on.  You're not wrong at all that it's a nightmare trying to back and forth between different regions on one Vita.

Edit:  I do hate how often we don't get releases in NZ though, I was hoping that by now it'd be rare not to get a release here, but every week I see usually a couple of new releases on the store that we don't get for PS.

Edited by Silvon, 06 October 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#9 Unfathomable-Ruination

Unfathomable-Ruination

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1215 posts
  • PSN:SecondGenesis
  • Xbox Live:GoreFlame

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

I actually have a second Vita which I use a US account on.  You're not wrong at all that it's a nightmare trying to back and forth between different regions on one Vita.

Edit:  I do hate how often we don't get releases in NZ though, I was hoping that by now it'd be rare not to get a release here, but every week I see usually a couple of new releases on the store that we don't get for PS.

Yeah, Ruiner being the latest game, not available at the moment at least.

#10 tuxdude

tuxdude
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

The stupid thing is the PS4 version is up on the New Zealand store as well as the two addons for the vita version but the vita game itself is nowhere to be seen. I've tweeted NISA about it but if I don't get anything back someone might just wanna email them I'd think. Goodness knows why it isn't up but if they're just shafting vita owners in NZ then I'd be quite miffed

#11 DeimosClay

DeimosClay
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:31 PM

The stupid thing is the PS4 version is up on the New Zealand store as well as the two addons for the vita version but the vita game itself is nowhere to be seen. I've tweeted NISA about it but if I don't get anything back someone might just wanna email them I'd think. Goodness knows why it isn't up but if they're just shafting vita owners in NZ then I'd be quite miffed

I tried to do the same thing earlier, no reply yet. It might show up later on randomly or not, who knows. Kind of bizarre.

#12 tuxdude

tuxdude
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:04 PM

I tried to do the same thing earlier, no reply yet. It might show up later on randomly or not, who knows. Kind of bizarre.
It's incredibly bizzare. First we don't get the demo on either PS4 or Vita and now the Vita version isn't even listed on the store on release day? This is extremely weird and annoying to say the least.

#13 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• Members
  • 10911 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

I actually have a second Vita which I use a US account on. You're not wrong at all that it's a nightmare trying to back and forth between different regions on one Vita.

Edit: I do hate how often we don't get releases in NZ though, I was hoping that by now it'd be rare not to get a release here, but every week I see usually a couple of new releases on the store that we don't get for PS.

Yup. It's not such a major on ps4, still a pain but it's do much easier. But Vita man, no NZ release means I likely won't buy it.

#14 Unfathomable-Ruination

Unfathomable-Ruination

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1215 posts
  • PSN:SecondGenesis
  • Xbox Live:GoreFlame

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:53 PM

It was rated for NZ last month

https://www.classifi...killing-harmony

#15 tuxdude

tuxdude
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

Nisa seem to be hell bent on not replying to any queries involving why the vita version isn't out in NZ. This is getting ridiculous.

I dunno why the heck this would happen in the first place, there is literally no reason for them to not release it on vita in NZ so where the heck is it?

I'm getting really sick of constantly being given the short end of the stick when it comes to games like this...

Edited by tuxdude, 08 October 2017 - 10:13 AM.

#16 DeimosClay

DeimosClay
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:22 PM

It's really bad form for them to just completely ignore New Zealanders. Like if they said hey we aren't releasing V3 on Vita, buy it on PS4 that would be lame but that closure is still better than being left in this completely uncertain situation.

I don't really have a publisher sh*t list or anything, but might have to start one with NISA.

Edited by DeimosClay, 08 October 2017 - 07:26 PM.

#17 ZombieRawkMachine

ZombieRawkMachine

Minister of Sinister

• Members
  • 8346 posts
  • Steam ID:ZombieRawkMachine
  • PSN:ZombieRwkMachine
  • Xbox Live:DrSinIsIn

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

A lot of distributors and publishers do ignore New Zealand, Telltale use to because they deemed us just part of Australia so never bothered and lumped us in with them with regards to laws and age ratings. Square Enix also ignored us (not sure if they still do) as they couldn't be bothered dealing with our shitty internet.

I take it you still aren't getting anything from NIS America?

#18 tuxdude

tuxdude
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

Good news! I have got a reply from NISA and they have said they will look into it! I'll keep you posted

JiStU9j.jpg

#19 DeimosClay

DeimosClay
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:48 PM

Hopefully doesn't take too long but good progress either way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users