Gamer since 1982

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • PSN:emma-mania

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

maxresdefault.jpg

Afraid of Wii syndrome is back!!!!!

Just finished Breath of the Wild  :mario:  and could not find more game which attracts my wallet   :hmm:  

Ultra Street Fighter II is OK, 16 Bits game is good enough but not dragging me long anymore.
I Am Setsuna - PS4 version is better.
+ Upcoming Skyrim - I've finished it for century!!!!
Disgaea 5 - Does not excite me. My best Tactic RPG is FF Tactic.
+ Portable feature is good but not suit me. At the end I prefer to play via TV. I am console player, not portable player.

Afraid of Wii syndrome will come back again with Switch (let's hope not).
Same game titles - just only Nintendo's brand games

Nintendo needs to work real hard on the excitement in the game.

Believe it or not!!!
The only reason I will not sell the Switch yet because of PUYOPUYO-TETRIS  :D  :D  :D 

Let's give a high hope on Mario and Metroid and if these games are not interested enough, I may sell it soon  :whistle:  :whistle: 

#2 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 10905 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

There's a lot there I'd you're interested in it. Of you're not that's fine.

The problem is priorities. You prefer the better version of games like I Am Satsuna the that will rule out multiplatform games. For me the portability means I will happily take a slightly cut back or graphically inferior version to be able to smash it anywhere.

As I say there is a lot of content there and a lot coming, including in the picture you've put in the thread. If your taste is super specific and none of that appeals to you then that's just unfortunate.

#3 RKO_NZ

RKO_NZ

www.obsrv.org

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • Steam ID:Fnpwnage
  • PSN:NiueanNemesis
  • Xbox Live:TERMINATOR NZL

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:34 PM

There's a lot there I'd you're interested in it. Of you're not that's fine.

The problem is priorities. You prefer the better version of games like I Am Satsuna the that will rule out multiplatform games. For me the portability means I will happily take a slightly cut back or graphically inferior version to be able to smash it anywhere.

As I say there is a lot of content there and a lot coming, including in the picture you've put in the thread. If your taste is super specific and none of that appeals to you then that's just unfortunate.

I'm expecting the same investing into the sporting games this year, so NBA, WWE and FIFA, hoping the games won't vary too much from the console counterparts, but being a handheld, still expecting to see some lower tier graphics for these games, but being able to play something like WWE or Fifa at work will be awesome, and will make for interesting lunch breaks.

I really want Splatoon 2, but waiting for next payday to jump in.

Skyrim and Minecraft are another two I highly want, but don't mind waiting since there's a few good titles hitting the next couple months.

#4 woollywol

woollywol
  • Steam ID:PoodleDjinn
  • PSN:wilywol60
  • Wii:woollywol60

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:44 AM

Yea, my taste is super specific, I guess - I am waiting for full-featured RPGs - which is why I'm sitting on the waiting fence. The design/portability appeals to me (not surprising as a Vita fan). But atm there's really only one game (Zelda BoTW) that would draw me in, and that's not enough. I'll wait and see how Xenoblade 2 turns out, and whatever else may come along. But I'm a bit disappointed that there haven't been more RPG-to-come announcements.

#5 drunk_monk

drunk_monk

What happened? How did I get here?

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 10905 posts
  • PSN:drunk_monk_13
  • Xbox Live:drunkmonk37

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

Yea, my taste is super specific, I guess - I am waiting for full-featured RPGs - which is why I'm sitting on the waiting fence. The design/portability appeals to me (not surprising as a Vita fan). But atm there's really only one game (Zelda BoTW) that would draw me in, and that's not enough. I'll wait and see how Xenoblade 2 turns out, and whatever else may come along. But I'm a bit disappointed that there haven't been more RPG-to-come announcements.

I'd say NIS will make lots for it in time, especially now it's already passed Vita sales.

#6 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

How many announced games are you excited for that are not on switch may I ask? If any what ones?

Edited by AdamC, 29 July 2017 - 06:45 PM.

#7 polarbear

polarbear
  • PSN:Just ask!

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

Splatoon 2, mario odyssey, rabbids, arms. I think there's is plently there. Very early days.

#8 palmania

palmania

Gamer since 1982

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:40 PM

How many announced games are you excited for that are not on switch may I ask? If any what ones?

Sorry for slow reply

Actually, not many  :thumbsup: 

PS4
Discidia Final Fantasy NT
Gran Turismo
Nino Kuni 2
Dragon Quest XI
Final Fantasy 7 (don't know when hahaha)
Darksider 3

XBO
Dragonball Fighter Z (some review said it is better in XBO)
Crackdown (should be good)
Sine Mora

Nintendo
Mario title (I prefer 2D over 3D)
Metroid (same...I prefer 2D over 3D)
Xenoblade

#9 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:16 PM

I'm picking ps5 for ffvii.......2022
I'm also surprised Nino Juno and dragonquest aren't on switch.
Edit dragon quest is switch

Edited by AdamC, 31 July 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#10 palmania

palmania

Gamer since 1982

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

I'm picking ps5 for ffvii.......2022
I'm also surprised Nino Juno and dragonquest aren't on switch.
Edit dragon quest is switch

Are you kidding?
I thought FF7 remake will be in 2032 with PS6!!!!   :D  

Most exciting news!!!
Yuji Horii has just announced DQ XI Eng is out next yest, YES! YES! YES!  :thumbsup: 
https://youtu.be/_187BByF2TM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users