• PSN:born06
  • Xbox Live:timzone72

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:58 AM

https://www.noelleem...prod149173.html

#2 polarbear

polarbear
  • PSN:Just ask!

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:46 PM

A good price if you're looking to pick one up.  I just cant justify it without a 4k TV

#3 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

Filthy Casual Console Peasant

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1400 posts
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:01 PM

Yeah great price but dont have a 4k HDR 4k so nearly pointless. If they focused on 1080p / 60fps Ultra settings I would have laid out for it.

Otherwise if 4k is the way consoles are aiming for in the future Ill likely wait for the PS5 before throwing down on that and a 4k tv at the same time, Im not buying a 4k tv now for a half step into that market with the Pro.

#4 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4129 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

Yeah great price but dont have a 4k HDR 4k so nearly pointless. If they focused on 1080p / 60fps Ultra settings I would have laid out for it.

Otherwise if 4k is the way consoles are aiming for in the future Ill likely wait for the PS5 before throwing down on that and a 4k tv at the same time, Im not buying a 4k tv now for a half step into that market with the Pro.

This is almost word for word my thoughts! Can't justify a PS 4.5 at this stage (unless my OG shits itself I suppose). Need to get saving for the PS5 plus 4K UHD TV now for:

200.gif

#5 polarbear

polarbear
  • PSN:Just ask!

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

Yeah exactly.  For the majority without the disposable income to drop on a 4k TV at current prices, better to wait until the tech improves, prices drop and next gen hardware is out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users