• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WardC

WardC
  • Steam ID:Pyrarson
  • Wii:Hindbodes
  • Xbox Live:Pyrarson

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:14 PM

Yeah, I know, the name's a bit wonky, but hear me out.

Sick of communities dying, and indeed sick of all the international people I kept meeting who just didn't quite get it, I started a Minecraft server of my own using Minecraft Realms, which is exclusively open to people from New Zealand (and people outside of that if they're already a close friend, but in this context that's just trivia).

Like all good private servers, we have the usual rules in place. Don't grief, steal, or be a dick. But this time the whole community is totally relaxed about let's plays, and people can opt to either make or not make them on Mine Zealand, at their own discretion. As long as you don't record anything containing sensitive details about a player on the server or other thing they wouldn't want YouTube seeing, of course.

Unfortunately, right now the server only has four people on it, including myself. I am absolutely willing to expand this number and boost the server activity again. Mine Zealand is using a Customized world based on a preset I made myself, which enhances the mountains and raises the ground and sea level up a bit. Also: diamonds are super rare. Much more than they are in the normal game. I figured I'd go about this route to make the game more challenging and over less quickly. Of course, since I have full control over this world I can easily just download the thing and change the generation rate of diamonds back to normal if what we have now eventually becomes an issue. Hell, I could technically even make it superflat outside of the pregenerated terrain if I wanted to.

To apply, just post on this thread that you're interested and I'll message you back with the invite link. Just make sure that you're NZ (clearly...) and that you're 16 or older and can use Discord. Everything seems to be moving to Discord lately and it's way easier to organize group chatrooms with it...

#2 MysticPs2

MysticPs2
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:10 PM

Hey 

I would love to be able to participate in this smp, i've been looking for one and have been part of lots but unfortunately they die out,

however i would still enjoy it while it lasts. I meet all the requirements for applying (Im 16, turning 17 in october),

Mature for my age and enjoy sitting back and enjoying life. 

I would love to hear back from you.

Discord: MysticPs2#5533

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rR6gDuy

#3 zarr0ch

zarr0ch
  • Steam ID:Zarr0ch
  • PSN:xarr0ch
  • Xbox Live:zarr0ch

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:37 AM

Sounds interesting

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, apply, lets plays

0 user(s) are reading this topic