Noel leemings $250 voucher

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Timzone

Timzone
  • PSN:born06
  • Xbox Live:timzone72

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Score a $250 voucher when you pick up a Playstation VR bundle....

https://www.noelleem...prod150819.html

https://www.noelleem...prod150817.html

#2 Unfathomable-Ruination

Unfathomable-Ruination

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1209 posts
  • PSN:SecondGenesis
  • Xbox Live:GoreFlame

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

Not a bad deal....if you don't already have a PS4

#3 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

Now that is a Tempting Deal. If only it had better games.

#4 BigC

BigC
  • PSN:NZBigC

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

I was pretty close to buying a Samsung Galaxy S7 with this 'voucher' until I found out it runs out in June and you can only use it on selected items over when you make a purchase of $900 or more...

#5 Geordis

Geordis
  • Steam ID:GeordisLives
  • Xbox Live:Geordis

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

I was pretty close to buying a Samsung Galaxy S7 with this 'voucher' until I found out it runs out in June and you can only use it on selected items over when you make a purchase of $900 or more...

Are you sure? It seemed to me that the T&Cs meant that you only got a voucher from selected individual products $899+ and that you couldn't on things that are normally excluded from deals like Apple products.

#6 Timzone

Timzone
  • PSN:born06
  • Xbox Live:timzone72

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

Pretty sure it qualifies for 30 months interest free as well. Sell the PS4 and upgrade to the Pro.....

#7 BigC

BigC

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

Are you sure? It seemed to me that the T&Cs meant that you only got a voucher from selected individual products $899+ and that you couldn't on things that are normally excluded from deals like Apple products.

Holy s**t, forget anything I said. That makes a lot more sense lol. I messaged Noel Leeming on FB and they said this:

Hi _______, thanks for your enquiry! The terms and conditions for this $250 gift card offer are:

Promotion valid from 8am Sunday 23rd April (for myNoelleeming members), then nationwide from Monday 24th - Tuesday 25th April 2017. ^Bonus $250 Noel Leeming Gift Card when you purchase selected products $899 & over, cannot be used in conjunction with any other Noel Leeming promotional offer. ^^The Bonus $250 Noel Leeming gift card offer excludes all Apple, Microsoft Surface, Samsung S8 range & Tab S3, Huawei, Parallel Imported mobiles, Sonos and Bose products. The individual product must be $899 & over.

That last sentence totally threw me off and made me think you could only use the $250 card on products over $899 lol.

Looks like I might be getting a phone tomorrow haha.

#8 BlakeyNZ

BlakeyNZ

The sort of person you see on Jeremey Kyle

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 3232 posts
  • PSN:Blakey_NZ
  • Xbox Live:blakey nz

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

Holy s**t, forget anything I said. That makes a lot more sense lol. I messaged Noel Leeming on FB and they said this:

Hi _______, thanks for your enquiry! The terms and conditions for this $250 gift card offer are:

Promotion valid from 8am Sunday 23rd April (for myNoelleeming members), then nationwide from Monday 24th - Tuesday 25th April 2017. ^Bonus $250 Noel Leeming Gift Card when you purchase selected products $899 & over, cannot be used in conjunction with any other Noel Leeming promotional offer. ^^The Bonus $250 Noel Leeming gift card offer excludes all Apple, Microsoft Surface, Samsung S8 range & Tab S3, Huawei, Parallel Imported mobiles, Sonos and Bose products. The individual product must be $899 & over.

That last sentence totally threw me off and made me think you could only use the $250 card on products over $899 lol.

Looks like I might be getting a phone tomorrow haha.

Treat yourself to a Gear VR.

#9 BigC

BigC

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

Knack 2 is $48

https://www.noelleem...prod157651.html

#10 BigC

BigC

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:19 PM

https://www.noelleem...prod128169.html