163Battery
  • Xbox Live:garybeamsley

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:01 AM

Discussion on Gwent.

#2 163Battery

163Battery

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:02 AM

Could not find a topic for this one. Just got my invite for the Gwent closed beta. Yay! Looking forward to having a jam on this.

#3 mOnStErSoFpUnK

mOnStErSoFpUnK
  • Steam ID:monstersofpunk
  • Xbox Live:mOnStErSoFpUnK

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:57 AM

If anyone didn't get a BETA code and would like one you can have mine...not really interested in this but free to someone who would want to play:

DGTXV-DXXQ6-4TD33-JJPYQ-QTDHZ

Enjoy

#4 RKO_NZ

RKO_NZ

www.obsrv.org

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 1221 posts
  • Xbox Live:TERMINATOR NZL

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:39 PM

Been in it for a couple months now, its really fun although like some pro card players have shown on Youtube/Twitch, since the decks are quite limited at the moment, and the amount of cards compared to other big trading card games, its quite too small in comparision so everyone seems to be using the same decks, the other issue being, the rewards for winning/losing are quite low and it seems really expensive to buy card barrels, especially if you do it through grinding and don't opt to buy with $

#5 163Battery

163Battery

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

Been in it for a couple months now, its really fun although like some pro card players have shown on Youtube/Twitch, since the decks are quite limited at the moment, and the amount of cards compared to other big trading card games, its quite too small in comparision so everyone seems to be using the same decks, the other issue being, the rewards for winning/losing are quite low and it seems really expensive to buy card barrels, especially if you do it through grinding and don't opt to buy with $

Yeah? Hopefully that changes before release, I would be keen as on this. I spent a heap of time playing Gwent in The Witcher 3. Spent heaps of time playing the card game in FFXIII too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users