107 replies to this topic

#61 steele2189

steele2189
  • PSN:steele2189

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

I'm keen to jump into the mix. steele2189

Sweet steele
That's a Real Steele!
Hope your expectations aren't too high lol especially if custom cars are allowed
I wouldn't worry too much about that, I don't have customs in all categories, just get ahead or avoid the carnage! Haha
Hit and run tactics it is haha

#62 my_r32

my_r32
  • PSN:my_zx6rr
  • Xbox Live:Crudbubbles

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

Sweet steele
That's a Real Steele!
Hope your expectations aren't too high lol especially if custom cars are allowed
I wouldn't worry too much about that, I don't have customs in all categories, just get ahead or avoid the carnage! Haha
Lol, just don't do it on purpose ;)

#63 steele2189

steele2189

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

Sweet steele
That's a Real Steele!
Lol, just don't do it on purpose ;)
I'll only do it out of revenge

#64 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:35 PM

Great Playlist Potatoe! Nice to see yas Sting and Steel! Hope to catch yas sunday.

Great Race Lazer

17492745_1878034519081909_23803118601193

Edited by AdamC, 29 March 2017 - 09:37 PM.

#65 iLythium

iLythium

Rageaholic!

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • PSN:iLythium
  • Xbox Live:iLythium

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

Thanks guys. Was a fun night! My best finish in any of these community nights. Probably cause the races were more normal than super ridiculous stunt races.

Had to mute my microphone cause of the music being played in the background. Heard some of you comment on it.  :lol:

I'll try to put together my usual video within the next couple of days.

#66 steele2189

steele2189

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

Thanks guys. Was a fun night! My best finish in any of these community nights. Probably cause the races were more normal than super ridiculous stunt races.

Had to mute my microphone cause of the music being played in the background. Heard some of you comment on it.  :lol:

Would that include Ostpies sudden hatred of i the last deathmatch? I think it got to 12-2 haha. Ost I'm sorry for whatever I did lol

Edited by steele2189, 29 March 2017 - 09:57 PM.

#67 steele2189

steele2189

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:00 PM

A couple clips of me failing and that explosion just cracked me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOFdrNKK5go

#68 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:20 PM

Ahaha I love how my Grenade still goes off after atis sticky bomb clears everything away on the last video. Its almost as cool as your first Eject lol

#69 atipuss

atipuss
  • Steam ID:atimewmew
  • PSN:atipuss
  • Xbox Live:atipuss

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:04 AM

Awesome night. Thanks everyone!! ^ended with a bang huh :P
17546854_1974071272821970_11498755816637

#70 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:10 AM

17621872_1974071402821957_59682073231590
Mrs.sky "There's no halfpipe in Bathurst lol"

#71 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:14 AM

17635513_1974070882822009_39624177264273lazer going in ...didn't finish but close.... even potato praised you... omg.

#72 ost

ost
  • PSN:ostpies

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

Would that include Ostpies sudden hatred of i the last deathmatch? I think it got to 12-2 haha. Ost I'm sorry for whatever I did lol

I was annoyed that our team kept spawning in deep water and had to swim out before we could shoot anyone. Nothing personal!

And sorry iLythium, everytime I lost control or got punted in the back during a race, you were the car I then hit. That happened about 5 times.

Some really fast drivers amongst the non-regular GTA folks.

#73 SouthSieeda

SouthSieeda
  • PSN:SouthSieeda

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

Another great night, thanks folks.

I will long treasure the good times: Adam dropping a lamppost on me, making it impossible for me to win a race... Dev spinning me out just as I was about to win a race, making it impossible for me to win a race... and Skyline smashing his Hyrda into mine at the very start of LTS match, making it impossible for me to, well, do anything really.

Good times!

Edited by SouthSieeda, 30 March 2017 - 11:42 AM.

#74 cortez72

cortez72
  • PSN:cortez72

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Stoked to see two new faces! Hope you guys choose to join in Sunday's. Dont worry about your levels, they'll grow pretty quick! Get into those double money double RP special stunt races, you'll do well when they're locked to non custom (which most are).

As for my woes in my Infernus Classic, turns out there is a glitch with the car while turning left! In a track that is 90% left turns, that explains my constantly losing position! Video attached:

https://youtu.be/sEaGA28eY_0

#75 steele2189

steele2189

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

I was annoyed that our team kept spawning in deep water and had to swim out before we could shoot anyone. Nothing personal!

And sorry iLythium, everytime I lost control or got punted in the back during a race, you were the car I then hit. That happened about 5 times.

Some really fast drivers amongst the non-regular GTA folks.

Not taking it personal as it's all in the fun

#76 steele2189

steele2189

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:15 PM

Stoked to see two new faces! Hope you guys choose to join in Sunday's. Dont worry about your levels, they'll grow pretty quick! Get into those double money double RP special stunt races, you'll do well when they're locked to non custom (which most are).

As for my woes in my Infernus Classic, turns out there is a glitch with the car while turning left! In a track that is 90% left turns, that explains my constantly losing position! Video attached:

https://youtu.be/sEaGA28eY_0

I'm def gona become a gta regular with you guys it had taken me several years to level up to 44 as  I got sick of trolls (I know it sounds petty haha but they really used to get to me). Gained a level and a bit and a nice stack of cash just from last nights playlist see you guys Sunday

Edited by steele2189, 30 March 2017 - 02:16 PM.

#77 iLythium

iLythium

Rageaholic!

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • PSN:iLythium
  • Xbox Live:iLythium

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:01 PM

Haha, I honestly didn't even notice. I don't even think it happened that often. But no need to apologise, seemed like it was always accidental.

I was so sh*t at getting off the line though. I managed to boost properly in the first race but then completely forgot how to do it. It also took me a few minutes to figure out how to fire rockets in the police car deathmatch one. I clearly don't play often enough!

#78 MadCant

MadCant

Cyber love the anti-man, we make love because we can.

• NZGamer.com VIP Silver VIP

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • PSN:MadCant
  • Xbox Live:THEMADCLINT

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

GG's last night everyone - that Cop-Car DM was the shizzle!!

#79 SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Steam ID:mustang-man
  • PSN:SkylineObsession
  • Xbox Live:Mangosaurus

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

Yeah sorry South, couldn't get the hang of the jet or figure out how to go forward instead of up/down. :(

#80 steele2189

steele2189

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

Yeah sorry South, couldn't get the hang of the jet or figure out how to go forward instead of up/down. :(

Glad it wasn't just me then. Which resulted in that first failed eject haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users