Photo

Online FPS games?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mildew

mildew

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

i want to play an online FPS deathmatch game but have been out of the "scene" for about a decade.

I like unreal3, but cant find any sub100 ping servers with people on them.

i like quake live, but dont want to play clan TDM, would love to play free for all but the oz FFA servers are allways empty.

any suggestions?

#2 Syn-Ryn

Syn-Ryn

Scrublord

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• 8278 posts
  • Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/id/MADSUPERVILLAIN
  • Xbox Live:Blale

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:34 PM

No matter what you play nobody is really about FFA. Quake Live is all CA and dueling, Reflex is all dueling, same with Warsow/CPMA/whatever else. Have you tried Unreal Tournament 4?

#3 mildew

mildew

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:23 PM

Wow, i new about unreal4 being fan created, but i had not realised it was actually playable and free!  but i cant find any australasian servers with people on them.  I reinstalled ut2k4, and was amazed to find four australian servers that i ping 50 to - but they are allways empty.

Oh well, back to loadout on the ps4 - at least with ps4 theres no online hack players.

#4 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

I kill alyens and don't afrayd of anythink

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1788 posts
  • Xbox Live:ChieftaiNZ

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

Wow, i new about unreal4 being fan created, but i had not realised it was actually playable and free!  but i cant find any australasian servers with people on them.  I reinstalled ut2k4, and was amazed to find four australian servers that i ping 50 to - but they are allways empty.

Oh well, back to loadout on the ps4 - at least with ps4 theres no online hack players.

Isn't Loadout dead?

Devs got no money for new content, and barely enough money to keep the servers up. You're gonna have to keep looking because that game has a mortal wound and its only a matter of time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users