Decal King

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1759 posts
  • Steam ID:dodgykiwi
  • PSN:Dodgy Kiwi
  • Xbox Live:Dodgy Kiwi

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

I thought I would start a topic in here because I play it on the PC not my Xbox One.  Just wondering what other people think about it & what have been some of the best things you have got in the lunchboxes?

Mine would be Confessor Cromwell he was already somewhere over lvl 20 & I now have him at lvl 33.

#2 ReaperCrew

ReaperCrew
  • Xbox Live:iwalkinshadow

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:56 AM

For those not aware this is actually free to play at present for Windows 10 and Xbox one.
Download is available from https://www.microsof...er/9nblggh556n4. Approx 1.4 GB

#3 Mafivee

Mafivee

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

I like it as it's something easy going to play for 15-30 minutes a couple times a day. I've had several lunchboxes so far and my best pulls were Preston Garvey who was in the 30's, now he's lvl 50 after a few trips out into the wasteland. My second Legendary dweller was Confessor Cromwell who was lvl 41.

I'm currently at 25 dwellers while doing Overseer quests with Garvey, Cromwell and my next highest dweller for loot and stuff.

#4 Dodgykiwi

Dodgykiwi

Decal King

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1759 posts
  • Steam ID:dodgykiwi
  • PSN:Dodgy Kiwi
  • Xbox Live:Dodgy Kiwi

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

I was hoping having the Nuka Cola room would actually give you bottles but alas it is just another food producer that uses the Endurance skill instead of Agility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users