Photo

GTAO Halloween Havoc (Sundays at 8PM)

GTAV GTAO Comunity

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#21 MadCant

MadCant

Cyber love the anti-man, we make love because we can.

• NZGamer.com VIP Silver VIP

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • PSN:MadCant
  • Xbox Live:THEMADCLINT

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:04 PM

^from this trailer, are we getting new garages, or are those locations we're stealing from..?  Can't wait to check it out!

#22 MadCant

MadCant

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:05 PM

^that'll teach me for not quoting.

#23 Laser0pz

Laser0pz

Punintentional.

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 1921 posts
  • Steam ID:Lazer0pz
  • PSN:Lazer0pz
  • Xbox Live:Laser0pz

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:14 PM

I do believe those are the garages you can purchase. 

#24 ost

ost
  • PSN:ostpies

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

Yes, you can purchase new garages for your CEO office.

They are three level, storing 20 cars. You can have as many as 3 garages at your office, adding up to 60 car spaces. You can also add a custom mod shop to your CEO garages.

You can also purchase a vehicle warehouse. That's where you store stolen vehicles to mod and re-sell. It's also where you have a special garage to store the new special Freeroam vehicles (Knight rider car, ramp buggy, amphibious blazer, etc).

#25 SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Steam ID:mustang-man
  • PSN:SkylineObsession
  • Xbox Live:Mangosaurus

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

Wow, this game really sucks sometimes...

The 'upgrade' from the R35 Elegy to the R32 Elegy is over $905k.

But the wheelbase is different, the roof line is a completely different shape on the 'upgrade', and so on.

It should have just been added as a new car, not wasting my current money (1.6m) on it even though the R32 is my fave Skyline shape. :(

#26 Dvst8u

Dvst8u

Dvst8u

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 3555 posts
  • PSN:Dvst8u

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

me and my 13mil might just go buy this r32 everyone keeps going on about :P

#27 SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

55725186.jpg

#28 sakuraba

sakuraba

I know what you did last summer

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1606 posts
  • PSN:subtime
  • Xbox Live:subtime

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:21 PM

Is the r33 in there? I just saw the classic is made up is 32 33 and 34 body parts

Edited by sakuraba, 15 December 2016 - 02:30 PM.

#29 SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

Nup, it's the R32, as last seen in GTA San Andreas. Same rear lights (R34esque) and everything.

So now we've got;

- R35 GT-R

- R32 Skyline (but to get it you need the above GT-R, as it's a 'body modification')

- R32 Skyline wagon (front wheel drive, ew)

- C10 Skyline coupe

May have missed some, as haven't driven most of the new vehicles added to GTA (ever), let alone own them. Only bought one or two vehicles so far, one a moped and maybe a Sabre Turbo. All the rest i have are free ones.

Compared to my GTA V Online save from the PS3 version, where i owned many cars and customised many, and still had a lot of cash...

Yes, i am bitter. And the internet community is also growing especially tired of Rockstar massively overpricing things. Just look at the comments on their Facebook page every time they make a post, no matter what the post is about...  :evil:

Edited by SkylineObsession, 15 December 2016 - 03:50 PM.

#30 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:51 PM

Nup, it's the R32, as last seen in GTA San Andreas. Same rear lights (R34esque) and everything.

So now we've got;

- R35 GT-R
- R32 Skyline (but to get it you need the above GT-R, as it's a 'body modification')
- C10 Skyline coupe

May have missed some, as haven't driven most of the new vehicles added to GTA (ever), let alone own them. Only bought one or two vehicles so far, one a moped and maybe a Sabre Turbo. All the rest i have are free ones.

Compared to my GTA V Online save from the PS3 version, where i owned many cars and customised many, and still had a lot of cash...

Yes, i am bitter. And the internet community is also growing especially tired of Rockstar massively overpricing things. Just look at the comments on their Facebook page every time they make a post, no matter about what it is.

Why did you not transfer? Just curious

#31 SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:13 PM

Because of the advanced character design on the PS4 version i think. Wanted to create someone who looked different than most others, which i've done with 'Graeme'. 

And i never imagined it would take this long to level up, as it didn't on the PS3 version. :(

#32 MadCant

MadCant

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:21 PM

Because of the advanced character design on the PS4 version i think. Wanted to create someone who looked different than most others, which i've done with 'Graeme'. 

And i never imagined it would take this long to level up, as it didn't on the PS3 version. :(

Criminal Mastermind is your friend...

If you've got plenty of cash, cars, etc on your PS3 character, it might be worth transferring this across to the PS4.  I believe you can modify their appearance now - one of our resident GTAV-o-philes should be able to confirm this.

#33 Dvst8u

Dvst8u

Dvst8u

• Members
  • 3555 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

Criminal Mastermind is your friend...

If you've got plenty of cash, cars, etc on your PS3 character, it might be worth transferring this across to the PS4.  I believe you can modify their appearance now - one of our resident GTAV-o-philes should be able to confirm this.

yup you can edit which is a bonus for me , also transfer from ps3 does your  money come with you?

#34 atipuss

atipuss
  • Steam ID:atimewmew
  • PSN:atipuss
  • Xbox Live:atipuss

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

Pretty sure my money transferred wih me

#35 Dvst8u

Dvst8u

Dvst8u

• Members
  • 3555 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

Pretty sure my money transferred wih me

if thats the case sounds like its your best option...but im thinking theres a valid reason why you havnt done that yet...

#36 x_potatoe_x

x_potatoe_x
  • NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Silver VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 1223 posts
  • PSN:x_potatoe_x
  • Xbox Live:metalbeater

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

So now we've got;

- R35 GT-R
- C10 Skyline coupe

Yes, i am bitter. And the internet community is also growing especially tired of Rockstar massively overpricing things. Just look at the comments on their Facebook page every time they make a post, no matter what the post is about... :evil:

Given its a three year old game that in essence if you grind you keep getting more and more free content I don't really see why you're grizzlies, yes you've paid $200 cause you've brought it twice.
Would you rather buy a new game every year almost subscription like as you do with 2k games or early sports games

#37 SkylineObsession

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

It's because i don't really have the time to grind, as i've got a large backlog of games to finish/start playing (a lot of them are digital versions) and just don't seem to have the time anymore. Not sure if that's cos i keep mucking around in games to try make them last as long as possible, or some other reason.

It's Rockstars constant shark card pushing that is bothering me, and others. For those who don't have that much time to grind, shark cards are the only other option - other than putting the game down and moving to something else. Which i don't want to do, as i still like the game itself.

And am looking into the character transfer: https://support.rock...S3-PS4-question

Edited by SkylineObsession, 15 December 2016 - 05:12 PM.

#38 Dvst8u

Dvst8u

Dvst8u

• Members
  • 3555 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:14 PM

if i lucky ill get an hr a night to game , my back log is too long to mention , i dont find gta to be a grind , its fun all round

#39 atipuss

atipuss
  • Steam ID:atimewmew
  • PSN:atipuss
  • Xbox Live:atipuss

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:29 PM

What's backlog? ? :P

#40 AdamC

AdamC
  • Steam ID:LygerReach
  • PSN:JadamCrt

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

There was always an option to do a onetime edit when you transferred too. So if you had transferred when you logged in it would have asked if you wanted to change your appearance. I did it myself cos I made a chat the day the servers went online but never used it. Transferred and it had the money from collectors edition

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GTAV, GTAO, Comunity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users