Photo

FIFA 17

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Rocky1986

Rocky1986
  • Steam ID:seamus33

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:36 AM

Just brought fifa 17 yesterday, really enjoying the gameplay, your team chemistry is definitely a key factor to key plays. Im currently grinding out the bronze pack method at the mo, havnt played the journey yet but i eventually will, but my main mode is ultimate team, i love the challenge and seeing how many divisions i can get though. Question, do any of your buy the fifa points? And have you benifited from any good pack pulls?

#22 AudaciousGnome

AudaciousGnome

Trigger me Timbers

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 6651 posts
  • Steam ID:AudaciousGnome
  • PSN:AudaciousGnome

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:04 PM

Just brought fifa 17 yesterday, really enjoying the gameplay, your team chemistry is definitely a key factor to key plays. Im currently grinding out the bronze pack method at the mo, havnt played the journey yet but i eventually will, but my main mode is ultimate team, i love the challenge and seeing how many divisions i can get though. Question, do any of your buy the fifa points? And have you benifited from any good pack pulls?

I did. But mainly for online draft entries as $15,000 coins is too much early on.

The packs that I did open were all rubbish tbh. I think the best I got out of 30 packs was Gary Cahill. I'd rather use the points on drafts as at least you get to play games and even if you do horribly you still get some rewards. 

#23 Rocky1986

Rocky1986

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

Oh Yea the reason i asked is ive watched a fair bit of twitch lately and guys will pump 100k fifa points trying to pull the big packs and get absolutely nothing.

#24 AudaciousGnome

AudaciousGnome

Trigger me Timbers

• Members
  • 6651 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:04 PM

Oh Yea the reason i asked is ive watched a fair bit of twitch lately and guys will pump 100k fifa points trying to pull the big packs and get absolutely nothing.

That has been my experience as well. Far more often then not, you get rubbish. Not worth it!

The way I look at it, at least drafts are fun and I get to use players I will only be able to afford much, much later in the game. And I get packs any, no matter how good or bad I do....

Edited by AudaciousGnome, 14 October 2016 - 07:05 PM.

#25 Rocky1986

Rocky1986

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

That has been my experience as well. Far more often then not, you get rubbish. Not worth it!

The way I look at it, at least drafts are fun and I get to use players I will only be able to afford much, much later in the game. And I get packs any, no matter how good or bad I do....
yea mate exactly. What squad are you building at the mo? I usually start a prem league team but they are too pricey at the mo. i got like 6 players in a gold pack from a draft and got crazy coins for them. At the moment i have a 79 rated ligue 1 team. Its going good so far

#26 AudaciousGnome

AudaciousGnome

Trigger me Timbers

• Members
  • 6651 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:32 PM

yea mate exactly. What squad are you building at the mo? I usually start a prem league team but they are too pricey at the mo. i got like 6 players in a gold pack from a draft and got crazy coins for them. At the moment i have a 79 rated ligue 1 team. Its going good so far

Nothing so far. Just playing drafts and racking up coins. Will build a squad later. Normally start with Serie A team as there are a lot of good "cheap" players.

#27 Muggshot_

Muggshot_
  • PSN:Muggshot_

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:40 PM

Yeah Ive been battling with the draft once again, Im finding it difficult to score at the moment which is frustrating to say the least. Have an average BPL team built and invested in the One-To-Watch Mane card so hopefully that will be a worthwhile investment. Pack Marchisio this morning and Yaya Toure a couple weeks ago so hasn't been too bad of a start.

Just really want to win that Online draft and get the trophy out of the way  :hmm:

#28 Muggshot_

Muggshot_

Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:18 PM

Packed Neymar in one of my draft rewards packs. Couldn't believe it  :ph34r:

#29 Rocky1986

Rocky1986

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

Nice!!! gnna keep or sell?

#30 KiwiSharp

KiwiSharp

KiwiSharp

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 2989 posts
  • Steam ID:KiwiSharp
  • PSN:KiwiSharp
  • Xbox Live:KiwiSharp

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:11 AM

Neymar, lucky!!!

Best of got in a pack so far was last night with an in form Mane.

#31 Muggshot_

Muggshot_

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:08 PM

Ended up selling Neymar to improve my BPL team with Aguero + Others, but kinda wish I did a hybrid with a first owner Neymar and the likes of Coutinho/Firmino or something. Mane is nice! Informs seem to be much rarer to pull so far I feel.

#32 KiwiSharp

KiwiSharp

KiwiSharp

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 2989 posts
  • Steam ID:KiwiSharp
  • PSN:KiwiSharp
  • Xbox Live:KiwiSharp

Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:31 PM

Nice, yea I would like a good EPL team as well.

#33 Deanology

Deanology
  • PSN:Yes

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

How are you guys finding Pro Clubs?

Thoughts and issues?

#34 Deanology

Deanology

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:54 AM

Have y'all tried that Squad Builder Challenge on FUT.

I just started playing FUT the other day, made a pretty sweet squad, twice now.

Seems that you lose the players you put into the squad challenge.. 

I feel like I wasn't told explicitly that I would lose the players in that little mode..

And bugger me if I didn't put my best players in my squad into it.

Haha! oh well.. Subsequently I re-bought all my team and will never do that again.

Anyone feel like sharing their Ultimate Teams? Best players / bargains / stories / etc

#35 Deanology

Deanology

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

Been playing quite a bit of the ol' Pro Clubs drop-in matches.

Some crazy games, and surprisingly the player base hasn't been so bad.

Not as many clowns.

Still pretty funny when you score an 80 yard goal and the opposition all rage-quit.

#36 Muggshot_

Muggshot_

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

Been playing quite a bit of the ol' Pro Clubs drop-in matches.

Some crazy games, and surprisingly the player base hasn't been so bad.

Not as many clowns.

Still pretty funny when you score an 80 yard goal and the opposition all rage-quit.

Love a bit of Pro Clubs! Just wish the servers for it were better. Pretty ridiculous some of the things that happen in it which make it fun.

Ive just been playing FUT mainly this year, have been doing loads of SBC's in the hope ill get a pack with a Team of the Season player.

#37 Deanology

Deanology

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

Yea, I have played a bit of FUT, though I ended up losing a bunch of my best players to the ether, when I traded them into that Squad Builder thingy.

Didn't realise that you lost the players you submitted - until I had lost my best players. haha

I stopped playing for a while after that.

Got a fairly ok team atm, nothing too great mind you.

Though I am proud of my Spanish team of,

Torres, Isco, Silva, Thiago, Fabregas, Alonso, Koke, Carvajal, Abiol, Azpilicueta, Reina

#38 Muggshot_

Muggshot_

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

Sounds solid!

Im kinda running a small club this year, and have put all my money into my one BPL Squad. It has Squad Builder Kane, Player of the Month Alli, Play of the month Son, Bailly, and Smalling. Currently saving for TOTS Lallana, whose around 250k so have a little more to go before I can actually test it.

#39 Deanology

Deanology

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:10 AM

I'm way too much of a cheapo to get those intense cards.

Only special cards I have are Michael Keane and Darren Bent totw.

#40 woosaah

woosaah
  • PSN:woosaah

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

I just picked this up for $30 bucks. Bit poor at the moment with a little one running around so just a bit behind the times. People still playing this game or has everybody moved onto fifa 18 or PES?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users