NBA2K17

NBA2K NBA2K17 Basketball

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#141 NZBuc

NZBuc
  • Xbox Live:NZ Buc

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

It'd be great if we had enough people keen to run MyLeague Online within NZ, even just a 29 game season (1 team per person, CPU teams for the rest, play all teams once) followed by playoffs would be cool.

I'd be keen for that!

#142 dwnz

dwnz
  • PSN:dwnz1
  • Xbox Live:dwnz1

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Looks like The Prelude (demo) is due for release this afternoon, 11.7GB download.

Edited by dwnz, 08 September 2017 - 10:25 AM.

#143 NZBuc

NZBuc

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:39 PM

It's up now - just bought (well got) via app

Time to earn some free VC with mynba app!

#144 RKO_NZ

RKO_NZ

www.obsrv.org

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • Steam ID:Fnpwnage
  • PSN:NiueanNemesis
  • Xbox Live:TERMINATOR NZL

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

Game feels more fluid and the career seems more intresting than the last.

but damn that prelude sucked ass. felt like a really rushed product, no achievements (minor thing) but I felt like some effort was put into 2k17s prelude. 18s was kinda meh. just giving a tease of what the interactive aspect will be like. I also chose to be friends with ATM in the prelude, and the characters act completly different on the choices you make so that was nice too.

#145 that_black_guy

that_black_guy
  • PSN:that_black_guy

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

I would've liked the option to play it again without having to delete my file though

#146 tom_nz

tom_nz
  • Steam ID:tom_nzl
  • PSN:tom_nzl
  • Xbox Live:Tom nz

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

Oh sh*t guys. Nice necro. I've got it pre-ordered. Can't wait for it to drop. What are you guys running with? I'm still mucking around with a PG build. I've got no idea what I'm doing as a big-man so I'll leave that to those who do.

#147 RKO_NZ

RKO_NZ

www.obsrv.org

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

As always I'll be glass cleaning again this year. a role where there's no selfishness plus nobody really likes playing as.

Maybe go an athletic SF, primary skill 3PT and secondary dunking/slashing. Best of both worlds.

#148 NZBuc

NZBuc

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

I think I went 3 pt shooting sf, and a side of scoring or whatever it was called - usually a big who is athletic though!

#149 that_black_guy

that_black_guy

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

I've always started with an athletic 2 guard. Can't really do that so much now because it punishes your outside game. This year I'm going a slasher with 3 point secondary. Would be nice if they acknowledge the fact that players change the way they play as they age, but these archtypes dont really allow that

#150 andrewmccaa

andrewmccaa

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:27 PM

I'd be keen for 2K18 MyLeague

#151 dwnz

dwnz
  • PSN:dwnz1
  • Xbox Live:dwnz1

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

Still waiting for my copy to arrive from NZGameShop but the MyCareer situation looks like a right mess. It appears they're recommending Xbox users avoid MyCareer until they have a patch available to address people losing all their progress, VC etc.

#152 RKO_NZ

RKO_NZ

www.obsrv.org

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:10 AM

Still waiting for my copy to arrive from NZGameShop but the MyCareer situation looks like a right mess. It appears they're recommending Xbox users avoid MyCareer until they have a patch available to address people losing all their progress, VC etc.

Most stupid thing ever this situation.Career accounts for like 85% of the playerbase. My friend had his 86ovr slash guard deleted, he's waiting for 2K to refund his VC, they sent him an email said they were working on it, but also asked him to try re-create his character to exact specifications. I don't know what this was for but its a total clusterfu#k.

Best thing to ensure it dont happen to you is always exit modes like Career using the in-game menu buttons and not dashboarding or opening different games from within 2K. My friend did say he was impatient sometimes and always just turned off his console when he was finished playing but still no excuse for the issue

#153 that_black_guy

that_black_guy

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:26 PM

I hate to be one of those guys... but this game is broken as f*** right now. No point wasting time with jumpers now cos if it aint green it aint going in. Also playing all star your opponent almost shoots free throws everytime you try and contest a shot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NBA2K, NBA2K17, Basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users