• Members
  • 1721 posts
  • Steam ID:haxspidornz
  • PSN:promaori
  • Wii:promaori
  • Xbox Live:promaori

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:47 PM

Hi guys!

promaori here and I am looking to get some casual raids going on Destiny for Xbox One. Mattress mentioned getting together some players to start tackling the easier raids before moving onto more recent content, which I'm keen to get started. I know BuNNNy showed some interest.

Who else is keen? Let me/us know!

Edited by promaori, 29 May 2016 - 06:02 PM.

#2 kmarrt

kmarrt
  • Steam ID:flp_nzl
  • Xbox Live:Free LOVE Park

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:49 AM

Hey man, I could be keen. Havent played much Destiny in the past few months. Have been wanting to do more raids. Only done VOG a few times and Crota a bunch. So I keen to even do the older ones again. Found the raids super fun just my mates werent into putting the time into them. Depends on times etc of course.

#3 promaori

promaori

Your local jandal bandit

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1721 posts
  • Steam ID:haxspidornz
  • PSN:promaori
  • Wii:promaori
  • Xbox Live:promaori

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

Hey man, I could be keen. Havent played much Destiny in the past few months. Have been wanting to do more raids. Only done VOG a few times and Crota a bunch. So I keen to even do the older ones again. Found the raids super fun just my mates werent into putting the time into them. Depends on times etc of course.

Sweet, that's 5 at least. I'm going to post further updates under the Xbox One forums as these game-specific forums appear to be quite stagnant in comparison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users