Hey guys n girls.
I've basically stolen a bunch of info from here and I am posting it up here for easy to find stuff,
Their is a stream that will be starting within the next 24 hours, revealing much more info about this game!
Feel free to add your own info / comments down below
Gran Turismo Sport Launch Date Revealed: November 15th!
- The full retail release is set for November 15, 2016 in North America. The EU release date is November 16, and the UK must wait until November 18.
- The game will feature over 130 cars, including new PD-created race versions of existing models. All cars will feature an interior view, and have been built from scratch for PS4.
- 19 tracks at launch, with 27 variations, including new additions Northern Isle Speedway and Tokyo Expressway.
- Tarmac and rally racing to be featured.
- For the first time in GT history, a livery editor is included!
- 117 Events are available offline.
- In addition to the above, the FIA championship will be a primary feature of the game. A digital licensing feature will be available in 22 countries, a number likely to grow before launch.
- The Nations Cup and Manufacturer Fan Cup first announced at GT Sport’s original reveal will be present.
- GT Sport will feature a renewed Museum mode, last seen in GT5.
- Photomode has received an overhaul with the inclusion of “Scapes“. Hundreds will be available for players to chose from, with no limit on cars included in the shot.
- Photomode will have a 4K output option, much as GT5 and GT6 do.
- A focus on social features fosters an entire community within the game.
GT Sport Pre-Order & Limited Edition Details Revealed
- GT Sport Starter Pack (8x Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally, and more
- $1MM In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage
- Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous brands and logos
- 30x PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles
- Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile