siamese

siamesedreams

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 1687 posts
  • PSN:siamesedreams

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

Nice Birdman!

I did the 15 kills with the 1903 experimental on Saturday night after the All Blacks game.  Mostly on Suez and a couple on the new map with the cathedral. The bastards didnt push B much though so I sat in there like a camping loser and every time I ventured out I got shredded from distance.  Switched to base game and chose a server with Suez, spawn in at C run to B and it wasn't hard there at all.

These bloody 15 tripwire kills are gonna be tough though.  Max 72 damage so you gotta soften them up make them chase you and chuck one down.

Unlocked all the new scout guns except for the Mosin Marksman (thats the one I need the 15 tripwires for)

Will look at the medic guns next - which one is the absolute must have?  I will start with that and see how I go.  Im assuming its the Fedarov Trench?

#682 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4117 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

Nice Birdman!

I did the 15 kills with the 1903 experimental on Saturday night after the All Blacks game.  Mostly on Suez and a couple on the new map with the cathedral. The bastards didnt push B much though so I sat in there like a camping loser and every time I ventured out I got shredded from distance.  Switched to base game and chose a server with Suez, spawn in at C run to B and it wasn't hard there at all.

These bloody 15 tripwire kills are gonna be tough though.  Max 72 damage so you gotta soften them up make them chase you and chuck one down.

Unlocked all the new scout guns except for the Mosin Marksman (thats the one I need the 15 tripwires for)

Will look at the medic guns next - which one is the absolute must have?  I will start with that and see how I go.  Im assuming its the Fedarov Trench?

Federov trench or optical both look the goods. Yep, there's some shitty steps in those assignments alright, even just the noob tube kills one sucks as they (rightly should) hit like bean bags for damage.

#683 ost

ost
  • PSN:ostpies

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

I get killed a lot by the Fedorov Trench, so I'd say that one haha.

#684 atipuss

atipuss
  • Steam ID:atimewmew
  • PSN:atipuss
  • Xbox Live:atipuss

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

I get killed a lot by the Fedorov Trench, so I'd say that one haha.

same here lol

#685 ost

ost

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:10 AM

This has been me for the last couple of days. As I will be tonight, so I apologise in advance.

Thankfully, i've done the repairing vehicles one. And the crossbow launcher one (just awful, it does about 39 damage).

Edited by ost, 12 September 2017 - 11:10 AM.

#686 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• Members
  • 1687 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

If anyone wants to play on the other team tonight and be killed by my tripwire bombs 15 times that would be great.  Thanks.

d2a8034734b5ebbb3c4cd806368ea59c--office

Edited by siamese, 12 September 2017 - 02:13 PM.

#687 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4117 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:43 PM

And the plane kills please, sorry but I can't fly for sh*t so there will be plenty of epic crashes if you want me to reciprocate, k bye.

#688 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • Steam ID:Outlaw213
  • PSN:Outlaw213

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

I can help, land the plane next to you. Did the same for some of my friends.

#689 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

@ost lol 😂 I didn't watch it all but yeah I feel like I am all over the place atm ...don't know which to unlock or bother trying....

#690 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• Members
  • 1687 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

NZGR Footage from 12th September games night. Damn you and your un-knifeableness Outlaw!  Thought I had you dead to rights there....

Also special shoutout to Roadkill members Yahoo and Ati.  I enjoyed that so much I almost coughed up a lung.  Stupid cough not going away yet!

#691 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4117 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:58 AM

Sorry everyone I could only get on at 8:20 in the end and you were pretty much full squadded (there was a random with no clan tag though) and I couldn't see party chat (private maybe?). Tried gutsing it out with random team mates but I couldn't spawn into any action as they weren't PTFO'ing  :angry2:

I might jump on later in the week to work more on the assignment unlocks.

#692 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• Members
  • 1687 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:53 AM

I couldnt find a chat either, created my own one then when I went to share it in the BF1 message board I saw that JPK80 had created one - must have been private.  Ati and a few others were on but not in our full chat so assume they had one going  as well?

#693 ost

ost

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

Was a bit frustrating anyway with a lot of issues trying to get into the same game together, even when trying to join from party.

I've noticed the game keeps resetting my filters for custom server searching, so maybe it's all related to bugs that have occurred with the update.

#694 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • Steam ID:Outlaw213
  • PSN:Outlaw213

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

NZGR Footage from 12th September games night. Damn you and your un-knifeableness Outlaw! Thought I had you dead to rights there....

I'm famous! I'm in your video twice!

Oh and that knife, if you look closely you hit me once, and the second hit there was another enemy pilot between you and me so he took the second hit :P you almost had me then!

Good video, you have too much patience tracking your targets when sniping, I just aim down sights and shoot right away which ends up being a miss alot of the time.

#695 atipuss

atipuss

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

On tues we usually start party from private nzbf1 chat... it was full when i jump on ...was happy to play no mic but ben jump on so i started one but seen you already gone d2 :D
Oh and siamese I will never forget.... run me over just as I picked up a kit 😝

Edited by atipuss, 13 September 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#696 ost

ost

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

Siamese encountering Ben in the truck is the best.

#697 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• Members
  • 1687 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

Outlaw:  Yeah you got me good,  I was gutted that you turned just as i knifed, woulda had the insta-kill if I'd been just a millisecond sooner!  Also patience is a virtue,  its also bloody annoying when you get sniped as you are lining up a headshot when you could have just quickly popped a shot into the upper body sometimes, but you cant win them all aye?  :P

Ati:  NEVER FORGET Roadkill 12/09/17 Flame Trooper Down!

Ost:  If only I had checked my flare after I popped it,  I moved away from the wall thinking they would be up there.......nope dirty MJ hiding in the bushes and Ati with the follow up to finish me off.

#698 tfemaster

tfemaster
  • PSN:SegWay200

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:02 PM

The tbag

#699 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• Members
  • 1687 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

It was a beauty,  always better after a bayonet/knife/clubbing.

#700 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4117 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

On tues we usually start party from private nzbf1 chat... it was full when i jump on ...was happy to play no mic but ben jump on so i started one but seen you already gone d2 :D
Oh and siamese I will never forget.... run me over just as I picked up a kit

Good to know, how do late comers get an invite though? Are Rando Calrissian's kicked from squads to make room for [NZGR] tags?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, PS+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users