Trades that take place on the NZGamer.com Forums Trade section are done at your own risk. All contact between buyer and seller is done at your risk, and NZGamer.com takes no responsibility for transactions that take place on the board. Whilst we have every confidence that all of our members will act responsibly in their dealings with one another, we cannot be held liable if things do go wrong.
In the event that a trade does not go as planned, your first step should be to attempt to remedy the situation through private PM with the other party involved. NZGamer.com staff, moderators or other representatives will not be involved in the resolution of disputes that arise between the parties involved. If there has been a theft or other illegal activity it is advised that you go through official processes either with the New Zealand Police or Disputes Tribunal.
- Post the price wanted with all items for sale, and ONO (or near offer) is allowed.
- State region (US, Japanese, PAL, Canadian)
- Mark sold items as SOLD in the topic if all items are gone, or next to each item in the original post as and when they are sold
- Mark whether you are buying or selling the item in the topic title, so there is no confusion
- Sell, or attempt to sell, any pirated goods on this board. Do not discuss how members might get ahold of pirated material or in any other way encourage the trade of stolen / pirated material. This will result in immediate banning at the very least.
- Do not delete the contents of the original thread. You can edit the post to mark items as SOLD etc but please do not delete the body of the text as this may need to be used for later reference.
NZGamer.com reserve the right to remove or edit any post within this forum which they deem to be unfit, inappropriate or not posted in accordance to these forum rules.
If you need any help or have any queries or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.