3DS: Games

3ds games

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 czk51

czk51
  • PSN:cheradenineZ

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:38 AM

Got to rune factory 4 ending last night (even though its only act 2) ...i cried. .. such a great game! Now to see which girl I am going to marry and have kid with! :D

well done :) that game looks great, considered it in the past. Might have to hold out for Stardew Valley on Switch. 

Currently kinda alternating between DQVIII and Xenoblade Chronicles. I wish I could just stick to one!! 

#42 Jenesyde

Jenesyde
  • Xbox Live:Jenesyde

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:22 AM

I saw that but than something about turn-based put me off... probably just want a game with cat village 😻 may be will demo it...
Ever Oasis is another one I will demo

Yeah not big on turn-based either, but the rest of the game is good as hell so I may get it anyway.

I tried that Ever Oasis demo - not a fan.

#43 Xaphriel

Xaphriel

Chaos Wizard

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Steam ID:Xaphriel
  • PSN:Xaphriel

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

So I just picked up Bravely Default to stop myself getting a Switch and lemme tell you this is a quality game. Wish I'd picked it up years ago.

#44 czk51

czk51
  • PSN:cheradenineZ

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

So I just picked up Bravely Default to stop myself getting a Switch and lemme tell you this is a quality game. Wish I'd picked it up years ago.

I'll have to try the demo again. First time I did I deleted it in horror at the thought of turn-based combat. I've since changed my tune in that regard and the game has had amazing feedback so might be worth a crack. 

Did you get the first one or second? Apparently both great but the second a tad better? 

#45 atipuss

atipuss
  • Steam ID:atimewmew
  • PSN:atipuss
  • Xbox Live:atipuss

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

Traded in harvest moon: skytree village for Story of season:tri of towns. Hopefully we will get to see Marvelous games like sos or runefactory on Switch!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3ds, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users