• Xbox Live:The Blackboa

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:29 AM

Looking forward to this!

#482 my_r32

my_r32
  • PSN:my_zx6rr
  • Xbox Live:Crudbubbles

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:55 AM

All those new maps look awesome! I just don't play the game enough to warrant getting premium :(

#483 MadCant

MadCant

Cyber love the anti-man, we make love because we can.

• NZGamer.com VIP Silver VIP

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • PSN:MadCant
  • Xbox Live:THEMADCLINT

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:28 PM

All those new maps look awesome! I just don't play the game enough to warrant getting premium :(

If only we had all the time in the world to play all the games we wanted to, aye?!  That said, I'd probably still chose my favorites in place of those I was so interested in - my backlog of PS+ games is decent & getting longer by the month...

#484 my_r32

my_r32
  • PSN:my_zx6rr
  • Xbox Live:Crudbubbles

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

If only we had all the time in the world to play all the games we wanted to, aye?! That said, I'd probably still chose my favorites in place of those I was so interested in - my backlog of PS+ games is decent & getting longer by the month...
yup I have a HUGE backlog of games, really need to start going back to ones on ps3 more before I get more ps4 games. This is why I haven't been to bf1 nights or cos life gets in the way. I do love the multiplayer in our bf1 community though :)

#485 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • Steam ID:Outlaw213
  • PSN:Outlaw213

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

Some new Specializations being tested in CTE, the Medic and Support specializations sounds good, no longer do you have to chase a Medic or Support for Health & Ammo.

The only ones that worry me are the Scout, they seem a bit too much, they already have Spotting Flares too, and considering how many Scouts there are per game, each headshot spotting nearby enemies, really!? On top of that, every now and then the game will just reveal enemies for you on the mini-map without you having to do a thing.

Some of these new Specializations are starting to be like Perks from Call of Duty games... :/

Assault:

Pilferer - Melee kills cause enemies to drop useful items related to their kit.

Medic:

Medic's Aura - Med kit does not need to be placed to heal nearby allies, effect blocked by suppression.
Reciprocity - when you heal an ally, you are also healed.

Support:

Mobile Arsenal - Ammo box does not need to be placed to resupply nearby allies, effect blocked by suppression.
Perseverance - Gain increased walking speed and explosive resist while using the wrench. Sprint speed is unaffected.

Scout:

Ripple - Headshots with rifles will reveal nearby enemies.
Deft Recon - Periodically reveal nearby enemies on the mini-map.

Tanker:

Critical Cover - Automatically deploy a smokescreen when your vehicle is disabled.
Convoy - Self-repairing also repairs nearby vehicles.

Pilot:

Safe Bail - Players exiting your plane are accompanied by a spot flare.
Cloud Cover - The time your plane is spotted is reduced by 50%.

Edited by Outlaw213, 04 November 2017 - 06:49 PM.

#486 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4122 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:13 AM

Some new Specializations being tested in CTE, the Medic and Support specializations sounds good, no longer do you have to chase a Medic or Support for Health & Ammo.

The only ones that worry me are the Scout, they seem a bit too much, they already have Spotting Flares too, and considering how many Scouts there are per game, each headshot spotting nearby enemies, really!? On top of that, every now and then the game will just reveal enemies for you on the mini-map without you having to do a thing.

Some of these new Specializations are starting to be like Perks from Call of Duty games... :/

Assault:

Pilferer - Melee kills cause enemies to drop useful items related to their kit.

Medic:

Medic's Aura - Med kit does not need to be placed to heal nearby allies, effect blocked by suppression.
Reciprocity - when you heal an ally, you are also healed.

Support:

Mobile Arsenal - Ammo box does not need to be placed to resupply nearby allies, effect blocked by suppression.
Perseverance - Gain increased walking speed and explosive resist while using the wrench. Sprint speed is unaffected.

Scout:

Ripple - Headshots with rifles will reveal nearby enemies.
Deft Recon - Periodically reveal nearby enemies on the mini-map.

Tanker:

Critical Cover - Automatically deploy a smokescreen when your vehicle is disabled.
Convoy - Self-repairing also repairs nearby vehicles.

Pilot:

Safe Bail - Players exiting your plane are accompanied by a spot flare.
Cloud Cover - The time your plane is spotted is reduced by 50%.

Thanks for the info, I watched a JackFrags (YouTube) video over the weekend who was touching on this. I don;t have a problem with 80% of the new specializations but I agree that the Scout's are OP. Don't get me wrong I love sniping but holy hell it will be ridiculous with this plus two spotting flares!

I finally played a couple of Supply Drop games last night, I'm still not sure if I like it compared to say Frontlines though.

#487 ost

ost
  • PSN:ostpies

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:18 AM

Can't say I like the idea of most of those. 

#488 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4122 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

Isn't it ridiculous though how they are clearly creating a lot of them to compensate for just how f***ing hopeless the majority of the blueberries are with lack of dropping meds/ammo, repair tool use etc.? You just have to shake your head sometimes.

I wish there was a "friendly flag magnet" perk that magically drew non-PTFO'ing snipers from the back of the map spawns to the action so you actually have a shot at winning control/frontline matches lol.

#489 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 1688 posts
  • PSN:siamesedreams

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

I find that when I am medic or support (not often but occasionally) there is a delay in how much you can resupply/heal and I might have someone looking at me and I'm hitting the button but no medkit/ammo is coming out.  So I look like a dick but its not my fault.

Edited by siamese, 06 November 2017 - 02:34 PM.

#490 MadCant

MadCant

Cyber love the anti-man, we make love because we can.

• NZGamer.com VIP Silver VIP

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • PSN:MadCant
  • Xbox Live:THEMADCLINT

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

Can't say I like the idea of most of those. 

Neither - they should keep it real.

#491 Altom905

Altom905
  • PSN:altom14

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:23 AM

Isn't it ridiculous though how they are clearly creating a lot of them to compensate for just how f***ing hopeless the majority of the blueberries are with lack of dropping meds/ammo, repair tool use etc.? You just have to shake your head sometimes.

I wish there was a "friendly flag magnet" perk that magically drew non-PTFO'ing snipers from the back of the map spawns to the action so you actually have a shot at winning control/frontline matches lol.

I guess Dice failed or didn't read thier audience , as this was one of the big things they were pushing with bf1, team work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users