iLythium

Rageaholic!

• NZGamer.com VIP Silver VIP

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • PSN:iLythium
  • Xbox Live:iLythium

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

Has anyone ever been able to find a match in "Operations"? The only trophy I've got left is for winning a match in Operations but all the times I've tried to find a match since I got the game I've not even been able to find one.

#422 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 3920 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

Has anyone ever been able to find a match in "Operations"? The only trophy I've got left is for winning a match in Operations but all the times I've tried to find a match since I got the game I've not even been able to find one.

Are you searching in the servers option or Quickmatch? For some reason Quickmatch bugs out for me. Need to just search Operation from the server menu. I haven't played that mode in awhile as Frontlines is just too damn good!

#423 iLythium

iLythium

Rageaholic!

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

Are you searching in the servers option or Quickmatch? For some reason Quickmatch bugs out for me. Need to just search Operation from the server menu. I haven't played that mode in awhile as Frontlines is just too damn good!

Just using the matchmaking tools on the main Multiplayer page. There doesn't appear to be an Operations option in the Server Browser. (I'm on PS4)

#424 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 3920 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

Just using the matchmaking tools on the main Multiplayer page. There doesn't appear to be an Operations option in the Server Browser. (I'm on PS4)

That seems strange, normally you can select the filter to apply to your searches, i.e. Oceania servers only, game modes etc. from the server browser tab. I'm on PS4 too and never had any issues with finding Operation matches. I'll check tonight though to be sure nothing has changed.

#425 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

I kill alyens and don't afrayd of anythink

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1657 posts
  • Xbox Live:ChieftaiNZ

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:05 PM

Operations isn't in the Server Browser, you have to quickmatch it, which is a f***ing massive issue, because no one wants to play quick matched games in Battlefield. Its a shame really, Operations is f***ing fantastic!

#426 iLythium

iLythium

Rageaholic!

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:27 AM

Operations isn't in the Server Browser, you have to quickmatch it, which is a f***ing massive issue, because no one wants to play quick matched games in Battlefield. Its a shame really, Operations is f***ing fantastic!

Yeah that's what I thought. Hence my issue of not being able to find a game. Not only do I want to get the last trophy for the platinum but it sounds like a pretty fun game mode which I haven't been able to try. Pretty stupid of them not to include it in the server browser.

So I managed to get into a game. Joined a few different Battlefield 1 communities and waited until I saw someone in the Now Playing section playing on Operations with a full server. Joined on them. Wasn't too laggy even though it was a European server. Managed to get the trophy in the first game.

Would still like to be able to play more of that game mode on Oceanic servers!

Edited by iLythium, 19 April 2017 - 08:54 AM.

#427 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 994 posts
  • Steam ID:Outlaw213
  • PSN:Outlaw213

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:23 PM

Finally managed to upload a Battlefield 1 video after all these months, got so many clips saved but too lazy to edit and upload!

#428 RKO_NZ

RKO_NZ

www.obsrv.org

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1301 posts
  • Xbox Live:TERMINATOR NZL

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

Planes..... I like!, but you're those kind of players who would give me the most trouble ;)

Never fly my bomber planes unless I got a squad member on mic gunning the rear.

#429 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

Planes..... I like!, but you're those kind of players who would give me the most trouble ;)

Majority of the time I leave bombers and attack planes alone if i'm in the Fighter, unless they start attacking me first! The rear gun on the attack plane and bomber were good before but they nerfed it a few months ago :(

#430 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

I kill alyens and don't afrayd of anythink

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1657 posts
  • Xbox Live:ChieftaiNZ

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:50 PM

Majority of the time I leave bombers and attack planes alone if i'm in the Fighter, unless they start attacking me first! The rear gun on the attack plane and bomber were good before but they nerfed it a few months ago :(

They were too good. Made soloing in a plane stupidly easy with how Op those rear guns were. Would melt ANYTHING that came behind you.

#431 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

They were too good. Made soloing in a plane stupidly easy with how Op those rear guns were. Would melt ANYTHING that came behind you.

The bomber was a bit of a challenge to take out yes since it had a lot of health, but taking out the attack plane was never an issue even before the nerf, most pilots were to fixated on taking out the plane and they refused to pull away or even attack from below so the rear gunner couldn't see and hit you.

I do agree it was maybe a little too good but yeah not to the point where it needed a 42%? nerf, on top of that fighters got a 20% damage boost, AND the attack planes had its turn speed reduced so at the moment if you're in an attack plane it's near impossible to defend yourself against a fighter. Next patch the attack plane should get its turn speed buffed back to the way it was, nearly identical to the fighter.

Plane balance overall needs a bit of work anyway, the Fighter plane is still too good and that is why you see so many pilots picking it over any other plane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users