#401 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

Белая смерть

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1553 posts
  • Xbox Live:ChieftaiNZ

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:39 AM

I've decided I prefer the 1906 to the RSC. The 2 hit kill is nice but I love the RoF and accuracy on the 1906.

#402 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

Белая смерть

• Members
  • 1553 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

Frontlines is awesome. Just finished an hour long match of it. DICE plz keep how it is.

#403 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

Белая смерть

• Members
  • 1553 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:06 AM

New variants of the level 10 guns!

HTfBDnPDtUhzHSJRuZy_ZiykdXlrgC3WoAeFR-Lb

I'm looking forward to the 1906 Sniper. I hope that when its released I get it straight away since I already have over 1k kills with it.

#404 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 1468 posts
  • PSN:siamesedreams

Posted Yesterday, 07:10 AM

I've got a lot of kills with the martini but I don't use it much anymore.  Plus it looks like they have reduced the damage with the new one.

#405 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 3881 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted Yesterday, 07:53 AM

New variants of the level 10 guns!

I'm looking forward to the 1906 Sniper. I hope that when its released I get it straight away since I already have over 1k kills with it.

I don't think that's how it'll work. If it's anything like how they implemented the Elite Weapon codex's, you'l likely need to get those 300 kills again (I had 600 kills already on my Gewehr M95 Infantry and didn't get the elite until 1100 kills). Hopefully this isn't the case though, however I don't ultimately mind as it gets you trying different weapons which I've enjoyed so far with unlocking the TSNP weapons.

#406 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Steam ID:Outlaw213
  • PSN:Outlaw213

Posted Yesterday, 10:05 PM

I'm not happy with the changes DICE is making to the game, I honestly don't know what DICE is thinking sometimes, their decisions just makes no sense. Making Battlefield 1 closer to Battlefront, making it more casual and boring. They don't get that the best solution to a problem is usually the simplest one, everyone complained about the new ammo/resupply system in the CTE before the patch, DICE ignored community requests and decided to implement it in the full game anyway.

Their solution to grenade spam was to make the grenades auto-resupply every 15-27 seconds WITHOUT an ammo box, and 3x faster WITH an ammo box, so 6-15 seconds depending on which grenade you are equipped with, you can spam more grenades whether there is an ammo box or not. All this has done is increase the grenade spam rather than make any difference.

Whatever happened to just having the 1-2 grenades you spawn with, and if you used it that was it, no more grenades. Battlefield 1 has turned into a grenades game now, there is no consequences to throwing grenades either since you can unpin, throw grenade and be back to aiming your gun all in less than a second.

The infantry gun play is just not fun when you've constantly got grenades thrown at your feet. Since you don't need to rely on a support class's ammo box anymore, you can just keep using grenades cause you'll have another one 27 seconds later.

With the recent CTE patch, taking down tanks will be even more difficult now, cause if you use all of your AT Grenades or all your AT Rocket rounds and die, the next time you respawn, you'll have 1 AT Grenade and 1 AT Rocket shot.

If DICE keeps going in this direction then i don't think I'll be playing this game for long.

#407 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 1468 posts
  • PSN:siamesedreams

Posted Today, 09:06 AM

Didnt know that about the respawning grenades - I agree you should start with 1 or 2 and thats all you get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users