• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • Steam ID:Outlaw213
  • PSN:Outlaw213

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:02 AM

5nUN3VI.jpg
WAR ON AN EPIC SCALE

Take the battle from the scenic Italian coast to the scorching Arabian deserts. Discover classic Battlefield gameplay through an adventure-filled campaign, or squad up and join epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players.

THE DAWN OF ALL-OUT-WAR

Experience the origins of modern warfare where the old world was destroyed, giving way to the new one. Use the innovative, modern weaponry and vehicles of World War I as you battle across the land, air and sea.

NO BATTLE IS EVER THE SAME

Make your mark on the battlefield with earth-shattering destruction, whether you're blasting craters in the ground with artillery strikes or ripping apart walls with gunfire.

o4Uz2TS.jpg

Reveal Trailer

Launch Trailer

8Rc2edJ.jpg

Edited by Outlaw213, 14 February 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#2 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4738 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:22 AM

Double Post, my bad, not for the VIP points I promise!

Edited by JDogg, 03 March 2016 - 05:24 AM.

#3 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4738 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:23 AM

Bad Company 3, modern setting. Hell yes! I would be nice to have some flash back levels to some of the other era's but MP needs to be modern.

#4 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:18 AM

Bad Company 3, modern setting. Hell yes! I would be nice to have some flash back levels to some of the other era's but MP needs to be modern.

If it is Bad Company 3 - I will honestly cry. For such a simple game it was a lot of fun, best memories I've had in a game alongside Killzone 2. As long as it stays true to what Bad Company 2 was and not just another modern / near future battlefield with Bad Company 3 slapped on it.

There were so many people to play with back then too, NZGR, GaS, SPT, WpR, so many friends.

Oh and I had a lot of your gold dog tags JD lol :P

#5 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4738 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:15 AM

I don't believe it! I'm pretty sure I got your tags pretty early on and then you just went too OP! I honestly would be happy if they just upped the graphics of BFBC2 and left everything as is, it was just so amazing!

#6 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

I don't believe it! I'm pretty sure I got your tags pretty early on and then you just went too OP! I honestly would be happy if they just upped the graphics of BFBC2 and left everything as is, it was just so amazing!

Haha yeah I do remember that, cause I ranked up too quick so everyone was after my gold tags.

I'd be happy with a remastered Bad Company 2.

#7 atipuss

atipuss
  • Steam ID:atimewmew
  • PSN:atipuss
  • Xbox Live:atipuss

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:00 PM

I just want it to be smooth :D

#8 Syn-Ryn

Syn-Ryn

Scrublord

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• 8268 posts
  • Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/id/MADSUPERVILLAIN
  • Xbox Live:Blale

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:03 PM

Battlefield 1942, shinier graphics, no single player campaign.

#9 Adobo64

Adobo64

Dude who works from home

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Blue VIP

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Live:InhabitedChip64

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:42 PM

Battlefield... Primal.  :P

#10 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4738 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:46 PM

Battlefield: Division

#11 Rocky1986

Rocky1986
  • Steam ID:seamus33

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:25 PM

buffed bc2 would be bad ass. i still jam bc2. it never gets old. great game

#12 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

I kill alyens and don't afrayd of anythink

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1684 posts
  • Xbox Live:ChieftaiNZ

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

Needs to be WW2. Kinda sick of all this Futuristic nonsense. All I need is my gun and my wits, I don't need Ipads for Airstrikes and  exosuits that just make the game a ball pit.

Edited by ChieftaiNZ, 05 March 2016 - 10:33 PM.

#13 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:58 AM

Needs to be WW2. Kinda sick of all this Futuristic nonsense. All I need is my gun and my wits, I don't need Ipads for Airstrikes and exosuits that just make the game a ball pit.

This. I don't mind if it's a modern day shooter as long as they keep it simple, don't bloat the game with 20 different silencers, 30 different optics and a whole lot of no skill lock on missiles, oh and all those annoying gadgets...

#14 Ronsoak

Ronsoak

Please cut up my Credit Cards

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ronsoak
  • PSN:exekias

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:07 AM

I want a universal progress system, like you pick a side and then for a season the side you are on gains and looses progression based on the battles your side won/lost across the world. I little bit like helldivers but fleshed out a bit more.

#15 atomichicken

atomichicken
  • PSN:atomichicken

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:28 PM

WWII or Nam, need to get away from the crazy modern weapons and gadgets and back to simple balanced gameplay....

#16 Ronsoak

Ronsoak

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:40 PM

WWII or Nam, need to get away from the crazy modern weapons and gadgets and back to simple balanced gameplay....

I am the absolute opposite, i love how the future shooters allow for more diversity in upgrades and gameplay. Not entirely sure how dynamic and wide a shooter set in WW2/Nam will be, how many upgrades could that 1 rifle the allies used really have?

Its not something I'll be upset about however. If it is a WW2 / Nam shooter I just won't buy it, their will be plenty of people like yourself who will.

#17 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 07:19 PM

I am the absolute opposite, i love how the future shooters allow for more diversity in upgrades and gameplay. Not entirely sure how dynamic and wide a shooter set in WW2/Nam will be, how many upgrades could that 1 rifle the allies used really have?

Its not something I'll be upset about however. If it is a WW2 / Nam shooter I just won't buy it, their will be plenty of people like yourself who will.

That's exactly why I'd rather go back to WW2. We've had enough of modern / futuristic shooters with over the top gadgets, time to give it a break for a year or two.

#18 Ronsoak

Ronsoak

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 07:22 PM

That's exactly why I'd rather go back to WW2. We've had enough of modern / futuristic shooters with over the top gadgets, time to give it a break for a year or two.

If they are able to get a happy medium, aka old setting with new mechanics, it will be a miracle. 

But it could mean bigger battles? Just imagine a PROPER Pearl Harbor, you know the game simulates ALL the ships not just a vertical slice with a GIF playing in the background. 

#19 Syn-Ryn

Syn-Ryn

Scrublord

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• 8268 posts
  • Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/id/MADSUPERVILLAIN
  • Xbox Live:Blale

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:02 PM

Imagine if DICE would actually let the players drive the big warships and stuff again. Being able to drive the aircraft carriers in 1942 was awesome (until some idiot beached it, but that was half the fun). The AC-130 in BF3 be uncontrollable and on a locked path made me so sad, but apparently we couldn't be trusted to fly it.

#20 Outlaw213

Outlaw213

Ghost of Sparta

• Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:01 PM

Imagine if DICE would actually let the players drive the big warships and stuff again. Being able to drive the aircraft carriers in 1942 was awesome (until some idiot beached it, but that was half the fun). The AC-130 in BF3 be uncontrollable and on a locked path made me so sad, but apparently we couldn't be trusted to fly it.

Yeah would be nice if they just remade BF1942 with the current Frostbite engine. Would look amazing and would be alot of fun playing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users