Photo

Ark Survival Evolved (NZGamer Group - Xbox One)

Ark Survival Evolved XboxOne NZGamer Ark Survival Evolved cool Dino DNA

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#21 NZBuc

NZBuc
  • Xbox Live:NZ Buc

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:39 AM

plus it likely has 5% credit back via xbox rewards too (if you click to activate - at least it was for me)

#22 Mafivee

Mafivee

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:54 AM

With Xbox rewards, do you only get a rebate on purchases if you buy off the site?

#23 NZBuc

NZBuc

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

With Xbox rewards, do you only get a rebate on purchases if you buy off the site?

no, rebate is from digital purchases from xbox store, though I do think it needs to be from store you originally set up in to be "counted"  (for my rewards account, I was in USA, so would have to decide which store to buy from)

#24 Mafivee

Mafivee

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

no, rebate is from digital purchases from xbox store, though I do think it needs to be from store you originally set up in to be "counted"  (for my rewards account, I was in USA, so would have to decide which store to buy from)
Oh. I purchase all my games digitally of the console marketplace and xbl gold, but haven't received any rewards in over a year. Not too sure what's going on or how it works.

#25 NZBuc

NZBuc

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:53 PM

Oh. I purchase all my games digitally of the console marketplace and xbl gold, but haven't received any rewards in over a year. Not too sure what's going on or how it works.

Just sign in and see what VIP level you are to see what rebate % you have earned, and request a deposit (I got US$50 this year and last for referring people from 360 on to buying a new Xbox One)

For anyone new:You have to sign up via www.rewards.xbox.com - I recommend making sure your gamertag is set to the country you predominantly buy from before joining rewards, as credit only gets deposited when your account is set to that location, and I think purcahses only count from that location.

#26 Mafivee

Mafivee

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:57 PM

Just sign in and see what VIP level you are to see what rebate % you have earned, and request a deposit (I got US$50 this year and last for referring people from 360 on to buying a new Xbox One)

For anyone new:You have to sign up via www.rewards.xbox.com - I recommend making sure your gamertag is set to the country you predominantly buy from before joining rewards, as credit only gets deposited when your account is set to that location, and I think purcahses only count from that location.

i've been a rewards member since 2012 and have received some points a while back for a sum of like $7  :cool:  and that was a year or so ago. i will log in and have a geez though.

#27 mvon007

mvon007

Ex Forza Whore

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4268 posts
  • Steam ID:mvon007
  • PSN:mvon007
  • Xbox Live:mvon007

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:26 PM

I got 11,000 or something a couple of months ago and it gave me I think $22, still not sure quite what for lol. This month seemed more likely when I looked at it, but given there won't be much gaming after next week, that may not come to pass.

#28 Mafivee

Mafivee

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

I logged in and checked and saw that I have the same amount I've had all year despite buying several games and renewing my gold etc. Oh well is a slight shame to to be getting rewarded but not too bothered by it.

#29 Bunnny

Bunnny

Member Since 23 Nov 2006

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Tester
  • 6139 posts
  • Steam ID:BuNNNy_
  • PSN:BuNNNy_
  • Xbox Live:BuNNNy

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:51 PM

Do the surveys regularly

#30 Falcone0

Falcone0
  • Steam ID:Falcone0
  • Xbox Live:Falcone00

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:02 PM

Hahahah 18gb update lol.
Edit: well that didn't take long.

Edited by Falcone0, 16 December 2015 - 05:24 PM.

#31 Falcone0

Falcone0

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:36 AM

Had a pretty good play last night getting the hang of it. Was mostly dying and pooping.

Will look at finding a home server tonight. Is the much interest in a bunch of us getting on the same server and forming a NZGamer tribe?

#32 NZBuc

NZBuc

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:19 AM

Had a pretty good play last night getting the hang of it. Was mostly dying and pooping.

Will look at finding a home server tonight. Is the much interest in a bunch of us getting on the same server and forming a NZGamer tribe?

Same, drowned when I ran out of stamina midway through a river

Found a random dude from North Carolina who gave me some stuff and help, then got booted from the server.

#33 ChieftaiNZ

ChieftaiNZ

I kill alyens and don't afrayd of anythink

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1822 posts
  • Xbox Live:ChieftaiNZ

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:10 AM

You can host servers without a second xbox, however, once the host logs off, the server becomes unavalaible.

#34 Falcone0

Falcone0

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:32 AM

Same, drowned when I ran out of stamina midway through a river

Found a random dude from North Carolina who gave me some stuff and help, then got booted from the server.

Mega piranhas got me a few times as did the scorpions

#35 Goonertron

Goonertron
  • PSN:KiwiGooner13
  • Xbox Live:GoonerTR0N

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:34 PM

I'll try the hour trial to see how it performs.

#36 Falcone0

Falcone0

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:10 PM

I'll try the hour trial to see how it performs.

There is a bit of frame hitching and some tearing but overall it was pretty good for early access / game preview.

#37 Falcone0

Falcone0

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:42 AM

Tamed a Dodo last night. Didn't fare to well vs the Triceratops.

RIP Broseph

#38 Bunnny

Bunnny

Member Since 23 Nov 2006

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Tester
  • 6139 posts
  • Steam ID:BuNNNy_
  • PSN:BuNNNy_
  • Xbox Live:BuNNNy

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:41 AM

Gona try this on sat I think.

Be great to get some others online

#39 Falcone0

Falcone0

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:31 AM

Currently on eu xboxofficialserver 172 PvE

Edited by Falcone0, 24 December 2015 - 07:06 PM.

#40 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts
  • Xbox Live:D4nzy

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:14 AM

I logged in and checked and saw that I have the same amount I've had all year despite buying several games and renewing my gold etc. Oh well is a slight shame to to be getting rewarded but not too bothered by it.

Do you buy the games through the NZ store?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ark, Survival, Evolved, XboxOne, NZGamer, Ark Survival Evolved, cool, Dino, DNA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users