Selling a completely unused Thrustmaster 458 Spider wheel. I won it in October at Armageddon and it's been hiding in its box underneath my desk ever since. I don't play enough racing games on my Xbox to warrant its use and I've already got a better wheel that's compatible with the PS4.
Features of the wheel:
- 240° of spin.
- Bungee cord system to ensure the wheel returns to it's central position.
- Adjustable pedals.
- Central clamp to allow for optimum stability.
- Buttons as far as the eye can see (and there's some on the back!)
- LED thingy so your Xbox knows it's you.
- It's red. And it has a Ferrari logo. And it's red.
- Silent wheel movement allowing you to make your own engine noises.
- It's red.
I'd prefer to sell it through TradeMe. I'll drop the shipping price if anyone here ends up buying it, though.
Edited by Laser0pz, 16 November 2015 - 03:41 PM.