oh2bme

Average

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 2613 posts
  • PSN:oh2bme
  • Xbox Live:SwimmingEmu3894

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:10 AM

Woohoo got some Apex wheels from the stream today only need the hustle brows and dominus decal and I got the whole set.

#642 my_r32

my_r32
  • PSN:my_zx6rr
  • Xbox Live:Crudbubbles

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

I got another set of apex wheels too and also got the hustle brows :)

#643 iNemzis

iNemzis
  • PSN:iNemzis

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:25 PM

Damn, didn't get any items for watching the stream. Hopefully that means I'll be more lucky next time!

Also, off topic, but are any of the Rocket League crew picking up Destiny 2 this week? I'll probably be grabbing it, and would be awesome to play with you guys.  :thumbsup:

#644 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja
  • PSN:SizeNZ

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

I'm in for destiny 2. Imagine I'll still end my gaming sessions with a few RL matches - way too addicted to stop!

#645 iNemzis

iNemzis
  • PSN:iNemzis

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

I'm in for destiny 2. Imagine I'll still end my gaming sessions with a few RL matches - way too addicted to stop!

Haha, yup! I definitely foresee months of bouncing back and forth between RL and D2, haha. Sweet though, we can party up whenever we're online :D 

#646 Dodgykiwi

Dodgykiwi

Decal King

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1612 posts
  • Steam ID:dodgykiwi
  • PSN:Dodgy Kiwi
  • Xbox Live:Dodgy Kiwi

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:00 AM

Considering I seem to be getting a lot of crappy plain decals from the Overdrive crates I'll be interested to see how this decryptor thing works.

#647 brettz0r

brettz0r

Gamer / Event Host

• Gaming Night Host
  • 2271 posts
  • PSN:BrettzOr

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

Playing destiny 2 for a week has downgraded my RL skills considerably.
My doubles rank has gone from plat 3 down to gold 3... whoops!

#648 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

Dude, I tried a couple of games and felt like I'd never played before. Crazy how a week or two off can make such a big difference, right?

In other news, I just logged in and saw that I got a set of Tactician Crimson Apex to drop. That website lists the uncertified ones at 240 keys...

#649 brettz0r

brettz0r

Gamer / Event Host

• Gaming Night Host
  • 2271 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:42 PM

HOW ARE YOU SO LUCKY?!
You should sell them for real money?

#650 nguns

nguns
  • PSN:nguns

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:01 PM

I have watched 20+ hours and all i get is shitty Octane ZSR decals lol. Btw damn haven't posted on here in a hot while.

#651 Dodgykiwi

Dodgykiwi

Decal King

• Members
  • 1612 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:01 AM

Just got my 3rd Animus and it's a painted one.  Guess I'll save my keys for the new crates because it doesn't seem I'm going to get goal explosions.

#652 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan
  • Steam ID:Monkeyman_707
  • PSN:Monkeyman_707
  • Xbox Live:MonkeyManRacing

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

I didn't get anything this weekend. Got up early to turn the stream on this morning and everything.

I'm anxiously awaiting the new update though, looks real good as always

#653 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:22 AM

You could always just use your keys to trade for a goal explosion, will likely save you a lot of keys if that's what you're looking for.

HOW ARE YOU SO LUCKY?!

Gotta say, setting my alarm for 3.45am to log into the stream isn't fun, but worth it when these are the result!

EDIT: Monkey (and everyone else) - you must be loving the look of the upcoming in-game tournament mode? We definitely have to get on that for a little NZ Gamer tourney

Edited by whatsupmyninja, 18 September 2017 - 09:24 AM.

#654 Dodgykiwi

Dodgykiwi

Decal King

• Members
  • 1612 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:14 AM

Any chance of bringing back the casual nights on a Tuesday or is that finished?

#655 brettz0r

brettz0r

Gamer / Event Host

• Gaming Night Host
  • 2271 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:34 PM

You could always just use your keys to trade for a goal explosion, will likely save you a lot of keys if that's what you're looking for.

HOW ARE YOU SO LUCKY?!

Gotta say, setting my alarm for 3.45am to log into the stream isn't fun, but worth it when these are the result!

EDIT: Monkey (and everyone else) - you must be loving the look of the upcoming in-game tournament mode? We definitely have to get on that for a little NZ Gamer tourney
Pro tip.
Before I got to bed on the night before, I set my status to 'appear offline' and open up twitch on my console. Leave open the RL page.

It still gives me rewards from that.

I got some standard apex off that from yesterday

#656 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

Big new update incoming next week, with some nice additions and changes.

https://www.rocketle.../autumn-update/

STANDARDIZED ARENAS

Check out the new arena variants! Expect these to drop into Exhibition and Private matches, plus all Ranked Playlists.

NEW SEASONAL ARENA (FARMSTEAD)

A FREE new Seasonal Arena is dropping into Competitive, Casual, and Private matches for a limited time. Disturb the tranquility of a rural farm during harvest time with rocket-powered competitions!

COOL IMPROVEMENTS

The Autumn update expands existing systems and features in a bigger, better, way.

ONGOING EVENTS

We’re rolling out more limited-time events later this fall! Look for more details when each in-game event drops after the Autumn update launches.

INTRODUCING DECRYPTORS

During Events you can acquire new, rare items called ‘Decryptors!’ These can unlock any crate, including the ones during limited-time events.

ACCELERATOR CRATE

Potentially grab the new Import Battle-Car Jäger 619 RS, flashy trails, new goal explosions, or animated wheels!

NEW BATTLE-CAR

JÄGER 619 RS - Available as a drop inside the Accelerator Crate, Jäger 619 RS is a Battle-Car that draws inspiration from European racers and speedways.

4K Hero Art

PLAYER BANNERS

Customize your Rocket League experience with 'Player Banners!' These are unique graphics equippable by players that surround their name and in-game title. They appear during goal replays and on the post-game celebration screen.

SEASON 6 BEGINS!

Prepare yourself for Season 6 of competitive Rocket League! Season 5 comes to a close and the following 'Player Banner' rewards are awarded based on the highest skill tier reached.

TRANSPARENT GOALPOSTS

Goalpost visibility is no longer an issue while in those high-pressure, defensive positions. Ball is life.

REVAMPED IN-GAME BLOG

We gave the home screen a fresh new look so that we can better showcase multiple news items for both the game itself and Rocket League Esports.

DIRECTOR MODE (BETA)

The beta version of our brand-new Director Mode offers a new way to spectate matches. This AI-powered camera cuts to the most relevant player’s viewpoint based on what’s happening in the match. It can even predict future shots and saves to find the best angles!

OVER 90 FREE NEW ITEMS!

Tons of free new items for you to collect. Look for Toppers, Antennas, and Boosts as Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare drops after online matches or from Trade-Ins.

LAN SUPPORT

We’ve heard your requests for Local Play, which is why we're very excited to announce that starting with the Autumn Update, PC players can experience local multiplayer games for parties and local tourneys to expand Rocket League’s competitive landscape even further!

#657 Dodgykiwi

Dodgykiwi

Decal King

• Members
  • 1612 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

From what I have seen on YouTube you can only get 3 Decryptors per event and you can't trade the items unlocked.  Will have to wait to see if that is true.

#658 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan
  • Steam ID:Monkeyman_707
  • PSN:Monkeyman_707
  • Xbox Live:MonkeyManRacing

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:20 PM

From what I have seen on YouTube you can only get 3 Decryptors per event and you can't trade the items unlocked.  Will have to wait to see if that is true.

Limited number of decryptors makes sense to encourage people to still buy keys but not being able to trade the items seems rough

#659 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

I've messaged some of you, but thought I may as well put it here.

If anyone's looking to buy keys, let me know as I have a bunch and will sell at a much lower price:

AzH1Nmb.png

Looking forward to the big update next week - it'll probably even drag me away from Destiny for a while!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users