#41 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4812 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:31 PM

Yeah thanks alot everyone who came out on the night and especially Atomic for all the detailed explanations! You can see how that raid could go sooo wrong without coordination and team work aye! No armour for me this run but managed to get lots of ascendant material, the plan C exotic fusion rifle and a pretty cool legendary rocket launcher. Can't wait to give it another crack next week!

Edited by JDogg, 23 November 2014 - 01:32 PM.

#42 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4063 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Yeah thanks alot everyone who came out on the night and especially Atomic for all the detailed explanations! You can see how that raid could go sooo wrong without coordination and team work aye! No armour for me this run but managed to get lots of ascendant material, the plan C exotic fusion rifle and a pretty cool legendary rocket launcher. Can't wait to give it another crack next week!

All the guys explained well, atomic especially. I dread to think how frustrating it must have been for the first people to go through it and figure out! Man I must have lucked out with two exotics and two legendaries then. I too can't wait for the next run.

Edited by birdman, 23 November 2014 - 04:24 PM.

#43 argsy

argsy

aka Mr Grumpy

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 1986 posts
  • Steam ID:argsy_nz
  • PSN:argsy

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

Top work last night everyone, very impressed considering it was a first run through for a few of you. Picked up the chest for my Warlock and also VoC along with the usual collection of shards/energy and of course Chatterwhite!

Lol'd at the attempts to push others off the edge while having a couple of breaks. Can't wait to see the vid from Spawn of trying to push him off at the vanishing steps!

#44 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts
  • PSN:Stillmatic
  • Xbox Live:Stilmatik

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

Nice, glad the Raid went well, looks like you got some good drops too! Plan C is awesome, and if your Rocket Launcher is Hezen's Vengeance, get that to max asap, it is great RL for the Raid to clear mobs. It only really starts to shine when you unlock the 'Merv Mini' perk for it, which turns it into a beast.

#45 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4812 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:45 PM

Yeah it was that rocket, looks pretty beast! Me and GEONXT are going to try doing it regularly on a Wednesday night around 9.30ish if anybody wants a regular group to run with?

#46 birdman

birdman

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4063 posts
  • PSN:quackdog

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

Yeah it was that rocket, looks pretty beast! Me and GEONXT are going to try doing it regularly on a Wednesday night around 9.30ish if anybody wants a regular group to run with?

I'm keen for this mate.

#47 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:16 PM

Cool, sounds good to me mang.

#48 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4812 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

Sweet I have updated the first post to reflect the changes and add you two to the list. I cant update the title of the forum but hopefully a Mod can see this and can change the name to "Normal Raid -  B-Team  - PS4 - Wednesday Nights @ 9.30" please.

#49 atomichicken

atomichicken
  • PSN:atomichicken

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

Pfft you guys are not a 'B' team

#50 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4812 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

haha Name to be decided!

#51 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

Filthy Casual Console Peasant

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1307 posts
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:31 AM

Yeh nicely done the other night guys . You made first run look and feel easy, wasnt the teeth grinding experience at all  :thumbsup:

Since you've changed the night I wont make it as I run Nighthawks at the same time same night. But might be good for you new ones to do the phase 1 relic portal runs of Atheon anyway. Good luck :)

#52 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4812 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

Yeah the dictator of the house gave me one night to do it... Wednesday lol. At least it means if the teams are low or over full some times we can grab from each team as needed. If the dictator allows it I might still try getting a Saturday session going but it will be on the fly.

#53 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:51 AM

Yeah the dictator of the house gave me one night to do it... Wednesday lol. At least it means if the teams are low or over full some times we can grab from each team as needed. If the dictator allows it I might still try getting a Saturday session going but it will be on the fly.

fb0e8fsn.jpg

#54 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

Filthy Casual Console Peasant

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1307 posts
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:52 AM

My dictator would prefer I have no night for playstation or gaming, your lucky to get one lol.

I chose wednesday because I have a late start thursday.

#55 Metdevil

Metdevil
  • PSN:metdevil678

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:53 AM

I'm nearly a part of a team for every night of the week :P I'm trying to start a Saturday team focused on Flawless Raider if you're interested. I wanted it at the end of the week so that we're not focussed on rewards, that way we can skip the Gorgon's Chest, minimising danger and we can also do it on the class that we're most comfortable with.

#56 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4812 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

I'm nearly a part of a team for every night of the week :P I'm trying to start a Saturday team focused on Flawless Raider if you're interested. I wanted it at the end of the week so that we're not focussed on rewards, that way we can skip the Gorgon's Chest, minimising danger and we can also do it on the class that we're most comfortable with.

If you need someone on the night let me know, but I will be the weakest link for a while until I have done it more.

#57 Metdevil

Metdevil
  • PSN:metdevil678

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:30 PM

If you need someone on the night let me know, but I will be the weakest link for a while until I have done it more.

That's dangerous talk for a Flawless attempt :P

Add me anyway, it's always good to have people on call :)

#58 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4812 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:11 AM

Still looking for two more players tonight if anyone is keen.

#59 GEONXT

GEONXT
  • PSN:GEONXT
  • Xbox Live:GEONXT

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:51 AM

haha Name to be decided!

Raid team-B for Bad Company

Two more spots who's keen?- we can promise things you will have never seen/done before like:

Just how many times can one person die during a raid (new records to be set)

Can a Hunter make the Jumping Platform Puzzle in one attempt (All bets are on)

Also get up close and personal to a Gorgan... hell lets try take them out! :whistle:

All alt accounts welcome must be legal age and rank!

#60 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4812 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:44 PM

A guy on my Friends list "UltraMantus" might help out tonight if needed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raid, PS4, Destiny, normal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users