SpawnSeekSlay

Filthy Casual Console Peasant

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1397 posts
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

I keep getting screwed in the raid,as soon as I go to orbit after completing, my keys disappear.

Just change your character after the weekly reset and you should be ok

"Through our investigations with internal teams, we have identified two instances where Leviathan raid keys are erroneously removed from character inventory.

Signing in with alternate characters will remove raid keys if the character had not been signed in since the weekly reset.
If a player earns Raid keys and creates a new character, raid keys are removed from inventory.

To prevent this issue, we advise players sign in with all characters or inspect all characters on the Destiny Companion App prior to completing checkpoints within the Leviathan raid after the weekly reset.

Please note: Leviathan raid progress, including key rewards, are reset each week. We are looking to address issues where keys are removed erroneously with a future update. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for future announcements.

Read more at http://www.playstati...s6EcRP5ps0yD.99

Edited by SpawnSeekSlay, 12 October 2017 - 04:27 PM.

#4622 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4866 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

Sounds like D1 where you had to sign in\sign out at reset to get the nightfall rewards.

#4623 Altom905

Altom905
  • PSN:altom14

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:22 PM

I keep getting screwed in the raid,as soon as I go to orbit after completing, my keys disappear.

Just change your character after the weekly reset and you should be ok

"Through our investigations with internal teams, we have identified two instances where Leviathan raid keys are erroneously removed from character inventory.

Signing in with alternate characters will remove raid keys if the character had not been signed in since the weekly reset.
If a player earns Raid keys and creates a new character, raid keys are removed from inventory.

To prevent this issue, we advise players sign in with all characters or inspect all characters on the Destiny Companion App prior to completing checkpoints within the Leviathan raid after the weekly reset.

Please note: Leviathan raid progress, including key rewards, are reset each week. We are looking to address issues where keys are removed erroneously with a future update. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for future announcements.

Read more at http://www.playstati...s6EcRP5ps0yD.99

Cheers for that, I have signed on one character since the raid come out, so not sure why it would effect me, when others in our raid get to keep there keys when hey haven't rotated signing in / out on all characters.

#4624 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1397 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:34 PM

Might be penalizing you for dying too many times in the Raid Altom lol jk

Yeah it all sounds weird. Havent had the issue myself but then Ive only Raided on Fri/Sat

Do they disappear as soon as you go back to orbit or tower? or gone when you next sign in or switch characters?   Nevermind reread your post. Sounds weird, I can only think you might need to relog the character after reset at 10pm first, or maybe do what they say and load into the raid but on the Destiny App, load each character up to look at their gear before completing the courtyard. Are you only losing keys and not the tokens or gear you gained?

Edited by SpawnSeekSlay, 12 October 2017 - 08:09 PM.

#4625 Altom905

Altom905
  • PSN:altom14

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:39 PM

Might be penalizing you for dying too many times in the Raid Altom lol jk

Yeah it all sounds weird. Havent had the issue myself but then Ive only Raided on Fri/Sat
Do they disappear as soon as you go back to orbit or tower? or gone when you next sign in or switch characters? Nevermind reread your post. Sounds weird, I can only think you might need to relog the character after reset at 10pm first, or maybe do what they say and load into the raid but on the Destiny App, load each character up to look at their gear before completing the courtyard. Are you only losing keys and not the tokens or gear you gained?

I lose Just the keys, it annoys me . But seeing I'm only playing destiny for about an hour a week, which what it takes for noobs to complete the raid. I'm not to bothered.

#4626 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1397 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:41 AM

Had same issue last night Altom. Took your spot, and on exiting to orbit , looked in my inventory and had no keys. Really weird, I logged in at 10.08pm so its not like i stayed in over the reset time or anything. Its a weird bug. Read alot about new characters and shared loot inventory being a problem. So might have to get my hunter to level 20 to see if it goes away, or just not play the raid on reset night.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raid, PS4, Destiny, normal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users