Raid PS4 Destiny normal

• Please log in to reply
4544 replies to this topic

#4541 I3ridgeI3urner

I3ridgeI3urner
  • PSN:I3ridgeI3urner
  • Xbox Live:SFX7

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

Any B-teamer like the Borderlands franchise?

I played the sh*t out of all borderlands 1 & 2 on Ps3. Im thinking about throwing down on the Handsome Collection in the Jan sale . Basically 2 games for $27.95. Keen to see if any bteamer keen for some drop in drop out coop. Great coop shooter.

Hey Spawn.  Yep I also bought it.  Have one character at Level 19ish but keen to make a new one to play through in co-op. Yes, I also loved the first one but never ever played two so it is all new to me. Def one of the best co-op shooters out there. 

#4542 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

Any B-teamer like the Borderlands franchise?

I played the sh*t out of all borderlands 1 & 2 on Ps3. Im thinking about throwing down on the Handsome Collection in the Jan sale . Basically 2 games for $27.95. Keen to see if any bteamer keen for some drop in drop out coop. Great coop shooter.

Hey Spawn.  Yep I also bought it.  Have one character at Level 19ish but keen to make a new one to play through in co-op. Yes, I also loved the first one but never ever played two so it is all new to me. Def one of the best co-op shooters out there. 

Cool mate. I didnt get it last sale but just threw down on it this sale , its only $22.50. Super bargain for 2 games esp just for B2 with all its DLC. 

I'll install it tonight. Probably will play it now and then between other games or if Ive only got a short amount of time online ... so easy to just drop in on me if you see me on it and you want to play coop.  Might be cool to make 1 dedicated night to it per week though...

Quack needs to throw down a cheeky $20 and get it too at this deal. One of the best coop shooters out there, up there with Destiny for its easy drop in drop out mechanic.

#4543 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4630 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

up there with Destiny for its easy drop in drop out mechanic.

Do me a favour please!

#4544 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

up there with Destiny for its easy drop in drop out mechanic.

Do me a favour please!

66067456.jpg

#4545 brettz0r

brettz0r

Gamer / Event Host

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 2076 posts
  • PSN:BrettzOr

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

I saw on Facebook earlier that they are re-doing the old raids to make them relevant.
Could be fun for nostalgia sake

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raid, PS4, Destiny, normal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)