Photo

Request: Legit, Honest, Biased, unfiltered reasons to get a Wiiu.

Wiiu Smash Mario Party Buy Social Wii

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Bunnny

Bunnny

Member Since 23 Nov 2006

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Tester
  • 6152 posts
  • Steam ID:BuNNNy_
  • PSN:BuNNNy_
  • Xbox Live:BuNNNy

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:58 AM

Im excited for Smash brothers the most to be fair...

Mario Kart 8 is nice and all, but they've lost the magic life that double dash had.... oh that game was great...

#62 supermario

supermario

Hail Xenu!

• Members
  • 9413 posts
  • Steam ID:BanalityDUFF

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

The dlc is all free so you may as well grab it, it's moslt quests for online but there are a few sp dlc things like a resource boost which speeds up the early game quite a bit.

#63 hblack

hblack
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • Wii:hb.harrisonblack (Wii U)

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

The dlc is all free so you may as well grab it, it's moslt quests for online but there are a few sp dlc things like a resource boost which speeds up the early game quite a bit.

Ah cool, will check it out thanks.

#64 woollywol

woollywol
  • Steam ID:PoodleDjinn
  • PSN:wilywol60
  • Wii:woollywol60

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:15 AM

Just started up the Pikmin 3 Demo - and couldn't stop playing! Graphics are gorgeous and it's just so much fun. Implementation with the gamepad is great; but I see you can use any of the other controllers too if you prefer. This is one Nintendo game I am sure to buy.

#65 xmorph

xmorph

Praise the Derp

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 767 posts
  • Steam ID:Xen0m0rph3
  • PSN:GingerLeopard
  • Wii:Xen0m0rph3
  • Xbox Live:Xen0m0rph3

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:30 AM

You guys are hyping me up, can't wait to get it. Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate at the moment. Not to change the thread topic but is the DLC worth it (didn't know there was DLC)?

Definitely recommend the Wii U to any on the fence gamers. The games are just a lot more fun to me pers

If you're refering to the MH3U DLC, it's mostly more Tanzia Guild quests which give you rewards for new gear, shakalaka masks etc.

edit: oops accidentaly added it to previous quote

Edited by xmorph, 01 December 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#66 hblack

hblack
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:03 PM

You guys are hyping me up, can't wait to get it. Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate at the moment. Not to change the thread topic but is the DLC worth it (didn't know there was DLC)?

Definitely recommend the Wii U to any on the fence gamers. The games are just a lot more fun to me pers

If you're refering to the MH3U DLC, it's mostly more Tanzia Guild quests which give you rewards for new gear, shakalaka masks etc.

Ah okay. Don't know if I want to dedicate that much of my life to it :D. Great game but I've put in 45 hours so far and I'm just doing the Moga Village/Guild quests.

#67 supermario

supermario

Hail Xenu!

• Members
  • 9413 posts
  • Steam ID:BanalityDUFF

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:50 AM

Ah okay. Don't know if I want to dedicate that much of my life to it :D. Great game but I've put in 45 hours so far and I'm just doing the Moga Village/Guild quests.

haha yeah.

i beat all the moga village quests and unlocked the HR ones and i was done.

i think i levelled up 6 weapons, and got about 4 different sets of armour, on my way up so did grind a tiny bit but nothing too bad.

great game, though. i still play it every now and then and just do one hunt.

i would love if they ported over MH4

#68 hblack

hblack
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

haha yeah.

i beat all the moga village quests and unlocked the HR ones and i was done.

i think i levelled up 6 weapons, and got about 4 different sets of armour, on my way up so did grind a tiny bit but nothing too bad.

great game, though. i still play it every now and then and just do one hunt.

i would love if they ported over MH4

Yeah I reckon they will to the Wii U in time. Sounds a bit like me, that's pretty much what I'm going to do. I know a guy that bought a 3DS brand new and sold it just to play MH lol, I'm not that dedicated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wiiu, Smash, Mario, Party, Buy, Social, Wii

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users