I come bearing more links to other blogs I frequent!
- Amuse Your Bouche - Vegetarian. Big fan of this blog, plus the author is from the UK so measurements/temperatures are what I'm used to and I don't have to awkwardly convert anything in the middle of cooking. She does handy monthly recipe round ups like this. The blog's tagline is "simple vegetarian recipes" which gets a thumbs up in my books
- The Fig Tree - Vegetarian & vegan. Recipes inspired from worldwide cuisine! I think one of the great things about vegetarianism is the fact that it does introduce you to a lot of cuisine you'd maybe not try e.g. I've tried African soups, traditional Jewish stews and I probably wouldn't have even thought about trying them before. You can filter posts by country / ingredient / season etc. and also check out vegan recipes separately. I'm a stew fiend so here's something that caught my eye.
- Yup It's Vegan - Vegan. Does what it says on the tin. Good range of accessible recipes.
- Vegalicious - Vegetarian & vegan. It's a paid membership website if you want to remove ads or be able to download PDFs of the recipes, but other than that it's a decent little resource (I can't see that not being a member blocks you from anything?), broken up into meal and ingredient categories. Really simple step-by-step instructions - very foolproof that makes me feel confident that I won't screw anything up too badly, lol.
- Beard + Bonnet - Vegetarian & gluten free. I'm guessing there's a few of you who eat GF as it's quite common nowadays, and there's some really good looking recipes on here. This is what lead me there, yet to try it but sounds gr8.
- Damn Delicious - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I've used heaps of recipes from this blog (although it's not a strictly veg blog). Quick and easy meals, one pot meals, snacks, comfort food... you name it, it's here. She does good round ups of her recipes every so often - like this one. Or this one. A bit of ingredient swapping and substituting is needed to get things vegetarian or vegan, but I promise you it'll be worth it.
- Minimalist Baker - Often vegetarian, vegan or gluten free. I also really dig this blog - recipes are 10 ingredients or less! Look at this! And I just really love their photography, it's nooooice.
I'm super hungry now after looking at all that food