80 replies to this topic

#1 tom_nz

tom_nz
  • Steam ID:tom_nzl
  • PSN:tom_nzl
  • Xbox Live:Tom nz

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:34 AM

Farewell 360 Nights Series

This series is all about saying farewell to 360 community nights. There will be 2 or 3 community nights held over the next few Wednesdays. The games will be a Halo, GTA V and dependent on numbers Gears of War 3.

GTA V!!!!

GTA-5-cheats-and-tricks-.jpg   

When: 5th November, Start time: 7.30pm - 8pm ish.

Win: I have 3 copies of Fable Anniversary to give away (one each night) and one copy of Fable Journey (this requires kinect) to give away too so let me know if you have a kinect and actually want it.

Players:
Tom nz
Mac Hat3r
Promaori
Nenz
BadPhantom
People know me
Terminator
Redrobin
Leftovers

#2 nenz

nenz

Tom's my b*tch.

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 974 posts
  • Steam ID:nenznation
  • Xbox Live:iNenz

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Farewell :o The memories. For the GTA night, I'll probably come but don't include me in the draw.. haha.

#3 predatorhunter

predatorhunter

Obsessed with Gears of War

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4456 posts
  • Xbox Live:themainman21

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:21 PM

thats a bit sad for the people who haven't gone to the xbox one yet. i recommend finding someone who still has a 360 only to host some nights. 

#4 tom_nz

tom_nz

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

thats a bit sad for the people who haven't gone to the xbox one yet. i recommend finding someone who still has a 360 only to host some nights. 

Yea it is a bit sad but numbers and enthusiasm for 360 game nights died a long time ago. I will be highly surprised if I get more than 2 or 3 (that's as many old regulars that I can think of) people come along that don't have Xbox Ones yet. These nights will mostly be full of people who already have upgraded and just want to have one last community night. It doesn't mean that people can't get together and play games still.

#5 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme
  • Steam ID:jtbthatsme
  • Xbox Live:HOLY GUACAM0LE

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

I'm keen prefer Reach over Halo 4 but have both so doesn't matter which we play.

#6 Chavra

Chavra

Jovial Lurker

• NZGamer.com VIP Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Steam ID:pieterz1
  • Xbox Live:Chavra

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

i still haven't played alot of halo reach since it was gameswithgold, though i did enjoy killing a friend while he was trying to tell me how to play. lol. so, i'll try to make the wednesday night if that's what's being played. rather looking forward to the other 2 aswell. i'll have to wait and see a bit.

#7 Bunnny

Bunnny

Member Since 23 Nov 2006

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Tester
  • 6144 posts
  • Steam ID:BuNNNy_
  • PSN:BuNNNy_
  • Xbox Live:BuNNNy

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

Some please pester and remind me, I'm almost considering trading in my 360 now... As I don't really know what else its for anymore..

I kept it with all the halos.

And now we have the MCC...

Hmm

#8 L4ZY_P

L4ZY_P

4 Years in the making

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Live:L4ZY P

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:38 PM

Keen to jam tomorrow. Don't mind which game you choose.

#9 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

Tom is this still happening and are we playing Reach or Halo 4???  I have both but still would prefer Reach lol.

#10 tom_nz

tom_nz

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:54 AM

Tom is this still happening and are we playing Reach or Halo 4???  I have both but still would prefer Reach lol.

Yep. We'll jump on Reach for a bit. It won't be a long night. Probably just jump on for an hour ish.

See you all at 8.

#11 promaori

promaori

Your local jandal bandit

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Steam ID:haxspidornz
  • PSN:promaori
  • Wii:promaori
  • Xbox Live:promaori

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:40 PM

I'll be keen. Put me down for a copy of Fable Anniversary too. Already have a copy of Fable: The Journey. I HOPE I HAVE GOLD :>

#12 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:03 PM

Huh I didn't know we were supposed to opt in for the prizes lol if that's the case I'd love to win anything I have neither of those Fable games.

#13 tom_nz

tom_nz

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

Huh I didn't know we were supposed to opt in for the prizes lol if that's the case I'd love to win anything I have neither of those Fable games.

Yes and no. Because fable journey needs a kinect to play you needed to opt in for that one, just didn't need to for fable anniversary.

See you lot soon.

#14 promaori

promaori

Your local jandal bandit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:56 PM

I checked my Xbox live profile and have gold until the 2nd of November. Woot! See you there tonight

#15 tom_nz

tom_nz

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:07 PM

I checked my Xbox live profile and have gold until the 2nd of November. Woot! See you there tonight

Oh sweet! Good news!

#16 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

Ahh I see well I'm out for prizes now as somethings come up so sorry but won't be able to join after all.  I don't have Kinect on XB1 and my 360's been sold so that'll be gone next week anyway.  Have fun.

#17 promaori

promaori

Your local jandal bandit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:55 PM

Ahh I see well I'm out for prizes now as somethings come up so sorry but won't be able to join after all.  I don't have Kinect on XB1 and my 360's been sold so that'll be gone next week anyway.  Have fun.

No worries man! Sad to see you leave for next gen. Seems like it's the thing everyone doing now. :( Need to get a job asap. 

#18 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

No worries man! Sad to see you leave for next gen. Seems like it's the thing everyone doing now. :( Need to get a job asap. 

My jump cost me my 360 & 100+ games my XB1 collection 3 games and the games with gold stuff lol.  The last of my leftover $$$ from the console sale gets me Halo MCC and Far Cry 4 and about halfway to Dragon Age so transitions been a bit harsh in comparison to what I gave up lol.

Thankfully I do love the new console and certainly had a great time on the 360 over the years especially Halo Reach (Bungie claims over 45 days on that game) was awesome playing with you and the others looking forward to doing it again when you upgrade and I certainly agree on the I need a job comment lol.

#19 ReaperCrew

ReaperCrew
  • Xbox Live:iwalkinshadow

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:03 AM

Good fun last night, thanks for the games and hosting Tom.

I do have a kinect, won't mind a prize - if I'm that lucky. No intention of getting rid of my 360 any time soon.

#20 tom_nz

tom_nz

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:33 AM

Alright, firstly, cheers everyone for coming along last night. It was a good send off to a game I actually hadn't played much of. Halo 3 was the one I played a crap load of.

Secondly, prize draw time. The first of three copies of Fable Anniversary goes to........... Promaori! 

Congratulations! Send Teljam a message here and he'll get that out to you.

Lastly, GTA V next week so sign ups for that are now open! If there is anything you would particularly like to do next week then let me know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox 360, Halo, GTA V, Gears of War 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users