I will be taking over the community nights for potatoe as he retired from the ps3 version but i will be moving from the 40th night as I might not be getting the ps4 version on release day so might as well get the most out of the ps3 version eh... Might do one this week and does the usual sunday nights sound good or should it be done on another night would love to hear your feedback....
This will be our makeshift thread and it will be the only one created prior to our community nights. Also,
another announcement the community nights will commence on Saturday the 8th of November 2014. We will also use the same NZGamer crew....
How it works
1. Post your PSN gamertag within this forum thread to register for the event
2. Join the NZGamer Crew at:
3. Send a PSN friend request to CallanGWProx
4. Around 7.45pm Saturday Start GTA V, CallanGWProx will start a friend only session and invite you (or join by going into the Friends menu -> CallanGWProx-> Join Session).
5. Hang out in Free Roam with the crew and at 8pm CallanGWProx will start the Jobs for the evening.
6. After the playlist we can muck around in Free Roam and do jobs, or whatever peeps feel like on the night.
Interested Gamers for CN 40
Edited by Callangwproz, 20 October 2014 - 03:20 PM.