• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan
  • Steam ID:Monkeyman_707
  • PSN:Monkeyman_707
  • Xbox Live:MonkeyManRacing

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

Another cool feature of some peoples cameras is gps tracking so they can overlay speed and other information on their videos.

I can't afford a new camera anyway but this is what can be done with the current gear.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nsZjYMRWWTI

#22 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

Everyone seems to hate Rosberg and love Hamilton, but i think its stupid, I for one wouldn't want Hamilton as a team mate

#23 YobboNZ

YobboNZ

Punk's not dead.

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Steam ID:Yobbo NZ
  • PSN:Yobbo_NZ
  • Xbox Live:Yobbo NZ

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:06 PM

I don't mind Rosberg,least he smiles and doesn't complain when things don't go his way.Hamilton is a good driver,but he seems to be too concerned about everything else other than driving to win.

#24 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

Man there is a lot of mistakes being made at bathurst.

I cant help but think of all that extra money being thrown at the repairs

Good to see the kiwis doing well :)

#25 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:33 AM

Holy bathurst
What a crazy race.
Gutted for the likes of Mclaughlin, Giz, renolds, Murphy etc. All looked likely only to have problems.
Amazing how all the problems meant drivers could come through the entire feild twice (wincup and mostart).

#26 emetic

emetic

felis fortuna adiuvat

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 5315 posts
  • Steam ID:highwaygothic

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:20 PM

Motorsports are a bit weird. In theory I like them, but I don't tend to get on well with petrolheads or bogans. Grass roots motorsport (I mean boganing on public roads) is one of my pet hates actually. But yeh I love car racing games and don't mind watching a bit of motorsport here and there, yeh.

#27 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

Yeah some of them bogans get far too into it.

I played iracing the other day and it is glorious. I will never look at the crap that is gran tourismo in the same way. Seems the level type system thing is good also although I havent played much

#28 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

Hayden Padden go his first stage win, what a champion. Gutted he had problems and couldn't convert it to a good finishing position. Should put him in a good position for getting a full time drive next year though.

And Ogier won the title again, no real surprises he is a machine and those VW's are unbeatable (unless they both crash :P )

#29 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

Scott Mclaughlins win was crazy, really didnt see that coming. And how did tander use more fuel then everyone else in the field?

Also its stink that paddon keeps having car issues but rumor is hes in talks for a drive next year so fingers crossed he can get some good results and have a chance to prove himself

#30 bradleycampbell

bradleycampbell

Vroooooom

• Members
  • 1083 posts
  • Steam ID:redknightnz81

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

Lots of motorsport on this weekend.

Had the V8s at Philip Island, WRC in Wales, Macau races - WTCC, GT (Earl Bamber) and Formula 3 (Nick Cassidy).

Even watched some Nascar, British Superbikes and wait for it... tractor pulling from the UK - which is actually pretty bonkers to watch.

Tractor_pull_02.JPG

And there is the F1 finale next weekend, which is double points (lol what a mockery)

#31 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:07 PM

Holy crap that tractor is mental

Yeah I have to say it wasnt a bad weekend to be stuck in front of the telly sick

#32 Knightrider

Knightrider
  • PSN:KnightRider_69
  • Xbox Live:InfamousGamerNZ

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

Ken Block back again

#33 sakuraba

sakuraba

I know what you did last summer

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1604 posts
  • PSN:subtime
  • Xbox Live:subtime

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

Man the new ken block video tearing up the streets of la in a 65 all wheel drive 840 hp mustang !!!! Awesomeness

Edited by sakuraba, 19 November 2014 - 09:52 AM.

#34 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:10 PM

Good to see hadden paddens going to get the chance to make a good go of it next year

#35 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

Sebastien Loeb takes a year off then comes back and is still the man to beat.

Also latvala complains he was distracted by his boot being accidentally left open haha. My dad did the same thing once in the 2KCup :D

And to add to my excitement at the start of the rally season the new game (WRC5) has been announced, I'm so excited yet again :D

#36 bradleycampbell

bradleycampbell

Vroooooom

• Members
  • 1083 posts
  • Steam ID:redknightnz81

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Sebastien Loeb takes a year off then comes back and is still the man to beat.

Also latvala complains he was distracted by his boot being accidentally left open haha. My dad did the same thing once in the 2KCup :D

And to add to my excitement at the start of the rally season the new game (WRC5) has been announced, I'm so excited yet again :D

Yeah, was pretty crazy hearing that he was so far ahead after the first stage, but it seems that being so far down the leaving order of cars helped a lot.

He was a lot slower on the next stage.

Also, don't hold your breath for the next WRC game.  It is being made by Kylotonn, who have made some of the worst racing games ever (Truck Racer and Motorcycle Club) and have no history of making any decent games at all tbh.

Milestone (previous people how developed the WRC games) have joined up with Loeb and are making a non-official WRC game for Xbox One and PS4 due out this year as well.

Has been quite cool watching some UK motorsport channel streams and they are showing all the highlights from last year.

Daytona 24 hour this weekend too.

Edited by bradleycampbell, 23 January 2015 - 05:35 PM.

#37 Killjoy

Killjoy

life is killing me👌

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 2395 posts
  • Steam ID:Killjoy1690

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:57 AM

I know this is a bit late but as I'm new here I'll be a bit cheeky and talk about the MotoGP races at the end of last year, hopefully I'm not the only one who enjoys motorbike racing here.  I watched every race and it was great to see the Marquez bros win both titles, Marc steamrolled the competition but Alex had a tougher time.

Jerk Miller showed his true colours once again throwing temper tantrums and sulking which was kind of funny, especially considering he was the one who made a habit of recklessly smashing into other riders.  Someone should tell him it's supposed to be a non contact sport, anyway I'm really looking forward to this years Moto series.  Alex Marquez will give the Moto2 boys a run for their money and Miller will be destroyed in MotoGP by the Rossi and the other pros, it's gonna be interesting.

#38 Scuba_Steve

Scuba_Steve

Gods Evil Twin

• Members
  • 5965 posts
  • Steam ID:psychomonkey69
  • PSN:PsychoMonkey
  • Wii:ScubaSteve
  • Xbox Live:Psycho Obezyana

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

I know this is a bit late but as I'm new here I'll be a bit cheeky and talk about the MotoGP races at the end of last year, hopefully I'm not the only one who enjoys motorbike racing here.  I watched every race and it was great to see the Marquez bros win both titles, Marc steamrolled the competition but Alex had a tougher time.

Jerk Miller showed his true colours once again throwing temper tantrums and sulking which was kind of funny, especially considering he was the one who made a habit of recklessly smashing into other riders.  Someone should tell him it's supposed to be a non contact sport, anyway I'm really looking forward to this years Moto series.  Alex Marquez will give the Moto2 boys a run for their money and Miller will be destroyed in MotoGP by the Rossi and the other pros, it's gonna be interesting.

Not the only one, no.

Just watched 'TT: Closer To The Edge' again last night... Guy Martin is a f***ing legend, love that boy. Such a Kiwi in the wrong country.

The TT, now THAT's an extreme race!!! road racing takes it to a whole new level, seeing those boys go through at over 300km/h with literarily 2cm between their head & a stone wall... nail biting to say the least

#39 Killjoy

Killjoy

life is killing me👌

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 2395 posts
  • Steam ID:Killjoy1690

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

Not the only one, no.

Just watched 'TT: Closer To The Edge' again last night... Guy Martin is a f***ing legend, love that boy. Such a Kiwi in the wrong country.

The TT, now THAT's an extreme race!!! road racing takes it to a whole new level, seeing those boys go through at over 300km/h with literarily 2cm between their head & a stone wall... nail biting to say the least

Oh nice I watched that a week ago, yea man the TT is scarey stuff.  I'd happily give my right nut to get a current gen TT game that doesn't suck.

#40 Scuba_Steve

Scuba_Steve

Gods Evil Twin

• Members
  • 5965 posts
  • Steam ID:psychomonkey69
  • PSN:PsychoMonkey
  • Wii:ScubaSteve
  • Xbox Live:Psycho Obezyana

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:48 AM

Not the only one, no.

Oh nice I watched that a week ago, yea man the TT is scarey stuff.  I'd happily give my right nut to get a current gen TT game that doesn't suck.

I just want a bike game that doesn't suck... Last decent bike game was actually Tourist Trophy back on the PS2 from Polyphony Digital & even that was more tech demo than game, they were considering adding bikes to GT which obviously never eventuated; but they did do a decent job of getting the bikes to perform right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Monkeys, Motorsport, racing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users