Decal King

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1606 posts
  • Steam ID:dodgykiwi
  • PSN:Dodgy Kiwi
  • Xbox Live:Dodgy Kiwi

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:38 PM

Christchurch show has changed slightly because of those injuries.

Spoiler

Edited by Dodgykiwi, 09 September 2017 - 12:07 PM.

#302 Jenesyde

Jenesyde
  • Xbox Live:Jenesyde

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

Haha, not reading that. I want to have some surprises.

All up to date on the Mae Young Classic now, some super stuff in there but also a couple of dud/annoying competitors who got a lot further than they should have. Final next week will be interesting, especially as they've been building a big angle towards it.

Full restecp to Kairi Sane for taking a ludicrous steel ramp to the face in one match, she actualy had the grille marks imprinted in her cheek. Ouch.

#303 Unfathomable-Ruination

Unfathomable-Ruination

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 919 posts
  • PSN:SecondGenesis
  • Xbox Live:GoreFlame

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:12 PM

WWE reports that Asuka has relinquished her title, apparently due to injury but seems she's also getting the call-up.

Other than the Iconic Duo, the NXT women's division are basically all gone. I assume they will just chuck a heap from the Mae Young Classic straight onto the roster afterwards?

Well Lacey Evans has been on a NXT show.  Kairi Sane is signed for 3 years, Dakota Kai & Bianca Belair were on the NXT wiki page.  I think the judo one Tatyana Conti is also signed.  Would make sense to have LeRae as well.

Now that Big Cass & Big Show are injured there is a rumour the Hardys will be at the Christchurch show.

Are they legit injured? Oh well, Hardys would be cool.

Not 100% sure about Big Show's hand but Big Cass did his knee in going for a Big Boot against Enzo.

Heard the Show was having surgery, so that's probably why he's out

#304 Dodgykiwi

Dodgykiwi

Decal King

• Members
  • 1606 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

Haha, not reading that. I want to have some surprises.

All up to date on the Mae Young Classic now, some super stuff in there but also a couple of dud/annoying competitors who got a lot further than they should have. Final next week will be interesting, especially as they've been building a big angle towards it.

Full restecp to Kairi Sane for taking a ludicrous steel ramp to the face in one match, she actualy had the grille marks imprinted in her cheek. Ouch.

I finally worked out the spoiler text so you can come in here without me spoiling the show.

I would have been interested to see how long Asuka won.  Kind of like the Goldberg streak too bad about the injury.

#305 Dvst8u

Dvst8u

Dvst8u

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 3385 posts
  • PSN:Dvst8u

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:09 PM

so who went and how did it go?

#306 Unfathomable-Ruination

Unfathomable-Ruination

Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 919 posts
  • PSN:SecondGenesis
  • Xbox Live:GoreFlame

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

Yeah, keen to see how the street fight went

#307 Dodgykiwi

Dodgykiwi

Decal King

• Members
  • 1606 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

LNQ3X1v.jpg

EwGMVEs.jpg

Still waiting to see if anyone posts decent shots from the show instead of stupid selfies.

I thought the ring itself was pretty small considering how much floor space was left.

I went with my friend, his nephew & one of his workmates.  Was surprised to see Jason Jordan win the Battle Royal & Heath Slater & Rhyno pickup a victory over Sheamus & Cesaro.  I know Jenesyde was going but not sure of anyone else.

Not surprisingly noone lost their titles but because the Miztourage interfered with the IC match it was made into a 6 man tag with Dean Ambrose & R-Truth.

Hopefully more pics of the ladies are uploaded soon since my phone camera was just crap.

In the street fight they used a kendo stick, the ringsteps & broke 2 tables so basically a hardcore match.

#308 BigC

BigC
  • PSN:NZBigC

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:25 PM

001_Auckland_08102016jg_0987--3f3e932091

11023375.jpg

EDIT: I think this was from a previous show, but still... I hope there were no signs like that lol.

Edited by BigC, 16 September 2017 - 04:27 PM.

#309 Jenesyde

Jenesyde
  • Xbox Live:Jenesyde

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

Pretty fun show, good crowd too. We had excellent seats in the lower bowl just beside the ramp. Couple of annoying shrieky kids behind me, but the row of guys in front of us were good value. Fat guy baiting The Miz got himself over bigtime, but after about ten minutes it got really old. Great crowd reactions though. Weirdest moment was before kickoff when my son was looking at the Titantron and said to me "Dad, that's us!" Turns out a photo I posted on Twitter just before the show was being used in the onscreen social media feed. Crazy stuff.

Matches were consistently good. Fun battle royal. Great to see Angle, Tozawa, Goldust (Attitude Era represent), Cesaro, Miz and Ambrose. Also D-Von Dudley working behind the scenes in the control room. Women's title match was probably the funniest, with Alexa running away and begging off the whole time but winning anyway. And always good to see Roman pick up a win despite a severe stairs-intensive beating from Strowman

Didn't bother buying a $60 t-shirt this time, went to JayJays the next day and got two for $50 instead. Woo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users