Playstation gaming free PS4 Playstation Plus PS+

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme
  • Steam ID:jtbthatsme
  • Xbox Live:HOLY GUACAM0LE

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:38 PM

Soo...as the title states this is about a PS4 giveaway.

Every day in June bigpipe.co.nz are giving away a PS4 + a 3 month subscription to Playstation Plus.

All you have to do to enter is be a active customer on the day of each draw.  So if you're a customer already you're in the draw if not just signup on their website to get your chance to win.

For those not familiar with bigpipe.co.nz they're a NZ ISP who offer nothing but unlimited plans ranging in price from $69 upwards.  I am not affiliated with these guys at all but thought I'd post this here to give people some opportunities to get in the draw to win a free PS4.

Good luck for those who get into this competition and congrats to those who win.

:-)

#2 Callangwproz

Callangwproz

GTA 5 - Most valued player x 5 (Team Deathmatch) + No death

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 3106 posts
  • Steam ID:CallanGWProx
  • PSN:CallanGWProx
  • Wii:WiiL I ever get one???
  • Xbox Live:CallanGWProX

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

Soo...as the title states this is about a PS4 giveaway.

Every day in June bigpipe.co.nz are giving away a PS4 + a 3 month subscription to Playstation Plus.

All you have to do to enter is be a active customer on the day of each draw.  So if you're a customer already you're in the draw if not just signup on their website to get your chance to win.

For those not familiar with bigpipe.co.nz they're a NZ ISP who offer nothing but unlimited plans ranging in price from $69 upwards.  I am not affiliated with these guys at all but thought I'd post this here to give people some opportunities to get in the draw to win a free PS4.

Good luck for those who get into this competition and congrats to those who win.

:-)

Wouldn't mind joining them....Are they any good??

#3 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:28 AM

Honestly don't know I'm not a customer (my internet is from my neighbours connection) I think they're Telecom linked and this is the 2nd major competition they've run they did a refer a friend win a Alienware Laptop.  They've not been around too long you could try looking on the Geekzone threads about them but obviously most people who post about isp's are posting about problems so it may not give a good accurate idea.

I just saw  the competition and thought i'd let people know.

Edited by jtbthatsme, 02 June 2014 - 01:32 AM.

#4 Callangwproz

Callangwproz

• Members
  • 3106 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

Honestly don't know I'm not a customer (my internet is from my neighbours connection) I think they're Telecom linked and this is the 2nd major competition they've run they did a refer a friend win a Alienware Laptop.  They've not been around too long you could try looking on the Geekzone threads about them but obviously most people who post about isp's are posting about problems so it may not give a good accurate idea.

I just saw  the competition and thought i'd let people know.

Thanks for that mate...Will have a look around the geekzone forum and see if there are any reviews about bigpipe

#5 jtbthatsme

jtbthatsme

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

Let's put it this way if I could afford to get a proper internet connection on it would probably be through these guys.  Would be damned sweet to get a free console out of it.  Not only that it wasn't long ago they gave out a whole lot of Itunes gift cards / codes / vouchers.

So far they're quite small so get the chance to treat their customers great and from what I've read and seen so far (only as a observer I don't have internet with them and certainly don't work for them) they're doing a pretty good job at treating their customers well.

#6 Callangwproz

Callangwproz

• Members
  • 3106 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

Let's put it this way if I could afford to get a proper internet connection on it would probably be through these guys.  Would be damned sweet to get a free console out of it.  Not only that it wasn't long ago they gave out a whole lot of Itunes gift cards / codes / vouchers.

So far they're quite small so get the chance to treat their customers great and from what I've read and seen so far (only as a observer I don't have internet with them and certainly don't work for them) they're doing a pretty good job at treating their customers well.

When I shift over to a new house, I'll probably sign up with them because I really need 1) Fast internet And 2) Unlimited data cap 

Thanks for the info mate :thumbsup:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Playstation, gaming, free, PS4, Playstation Plus, PS+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users