Are you the fastest?

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 BlazingBullet

BlazingBullet
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

lol @ s-cargo. My auntie had one when I was young.. the huge front windshield was pretty gnarly feature haha.

Yeah the GTR was very nice. Truth be told I'm not a huge fan of the current Z. I'm a big fan of the motor but its too bulky looking for me.

Bring back the Silvia I say!

But yeah hope to see you guys at the Thursday race night at some stage. Just don't expect me to destroy the competition because I can do a fast lap!

Edited by BlazingBullet, 31 July 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#122 brettz0r

brettz0r

Gamer / Event Host

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 2268 posts
  • PSN:BrettzOr

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

lol @ s-cargo. My auntie had one when I was young.. the huge front windshield was pretty gnarly feature haha.

Yeah the GTR was very nice. Truth be told I'm not a huge fan of the current Z. I'm a big fan of the motor but its too bulky looking for me.

Bring back the Silvia I say!

But yeah hope to see you guys at the Thursday race night at some stage. Just don't expect me to destroy the competition because I can do a fast lap!

390.jpg

I dont know what that is but its got to be a contender is the ugliest car.

I wasnt a fan of that Z, it had an odd feel to it. Plus I did not like how sliding the cars into corners seemed to be the quickest way around the Silverstone track. Doesnt seem too realistic to me? 
Plus you would be loosing so much tyre wear that it be unfeasible to attempt to race like that, ever.

And anyway.. Sidawg got the quickest lap out of all of us and could barely hold onto his car for 6 laps last night :P
So quick lap's don't mean a whole lot. - You should how ever be competitive and add another on the track - which is what makes it fun ;)

#123 Sidawg2

Sidawg2
  • PSN:sidawg2
  • Xbox Live:sidawg2

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

Probably odd cos we never use cars on sports hard tyres like that car was on. 

Yeah that GTR wasn't exactly the best car on its tyres. Having races with 8 people last night certainly livened it up

#124 MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan
  • Steam ID:Monkeyman_707
  • PSN:Monkeyman_707
  • Xbox Live:MonkeyManRacing

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

Probably odd cos we never use cars on sports hard tyres like that car was on.

Yeah that GTR wasn't exactly the best car on its tyres. Having races with 8 people last night certainly livened it up

i only had between 5 and 7 people. was weird that you were one that i could see.

but i think that the slight sliding could be quicker in real life it would just be very difficult with huge consequences for mistakes and, as you have said, terrible for the tyres

also i would like to reiterate that i was 10th in nz WOOOHOOOO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users