kalmonipa

A Cool Kid from the Cool part of Town

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 1263 posts
  • Steam ID:Kalmonipa
  • Xbox Live:xKalmonipa

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

I think my longest gaming session would be ~14 hours. I've done quite a few of those actually... but I don't recall doing any more than that in one go. I had breaks for food and drink and such.

#22 SpeediePetey

SpeediePetey

SpeediePetey

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • Steam ID:speedie_petey3
  • PSN:Speedie_Petey
  • Xbox Live:SpeediePetey

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Firstly, how on earth do you guys find the time for those long sessions???
Don't have a job. Plenty of time to do whatever. Too much time in fact. I sometimes just don't know what to play. (TV shows usually help for that.)

Secondly - nutrition. Usually whatever is in the pantry but more than likely just Chicken yum-yum noodles or Sandwiches. I don't often need to snack when I'm gaming however. The adrenaline is food enough. =P

Coffee and cigarettes are a must have however. I just get too heated without 'em.

And health?
I just play with the light on and I can get on without feeling uncomfortable. A comfortable seat and a correctly levelled monitor setup is all I need.

What games get you lost in time like this? A particular game you've loved since childhood, anything that's latest release, a specific genre? Childhood? Nothing really. My games were pretty rubbish next to what we have today. However I can get lost in games like Skyrim, Fallout 3 or Red Dead. Those things keep me hooked.

Not to mention my 500+ hours on BF3 =S

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Snacks, Health, Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users