Apl Season 4

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 TMACK

TMACK
  • PSN:IItmackII

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hey Guys

Calling all interested players to make there interest known for APL season 4 to kick off in a couple of weeks.

Playing nights are Monday and Thursday Nights 11:30pm start unless and earlier game can be arranged with our opposition captains.

If the sounds like you put your name down below

Below are the competition Format and Rules

Format

- There will be a set draw
- Each team will have 2 scheduled fixtures a week
- Each fixture consists of 1 home and 1 away game
- Games will be played on Monday and Thursday nights. If your team cannot make a fixture then you need to organize with the other teams captain a time for it to be played. You will have 1 week to play the fixture otherwise the game will be a forfeit with the winner decided by me based on who made the most effort to play the game (should I deem both teams at fault then the game will go down as a No Contest and neither team will receive points)
- The top 4 will make the finals where it will be 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 played both home and away. The away goal rule will be in effect. Should it remain equal teams will play a 3rd match where the score at HT will decide the winner. Should it still be equal you will enter into golden goal where the first team to score will progress
-The winners will then play off in the final. The final will be a one off match hosted by the highest ranked qualifier. In the event of a draw the same ET and golden goal system used for the semis will come into effect.

Rules

- No GK's
- Should you use an ANY you must not make your VP the GK.
- A max 7 players per team
- Any's are allowed
- On GK restarts the opposing team must stand back from the defence so as not to take advantage of the silly short pass the AI GK's are known for.
- Fair play is highly encouraged. Taking advantage of glitches, wasting considerable time etc etc may result in action being taken. Note: Crosses and over the top through balls and the like are not glitches. Struggling to stop a teams attack is no reason for complaint.
- Players who join your team after Round 4 will be ineligible for APL games during that season
- Players can only play in one team. So if you have a 2nd VP in another team you must not play APL games for them. Anyone who breaches this will face expulsion from the APL and the iFVPA.
- Teams must make every effort to play all of their games even if they are out of finals running. Failure to do so may result in points deductions in the following season or expulsion from the league.
- There will be a 10 min grace period for each team to cover dc's or excessive lag. This can only be used once per team per game. This grace period should NOT be used just because you conceded an early goal. It is only to be used for dc's/lag.

#2 daniboixx10xx

daniboixx10xx

Gentlemans Club Fc PS4

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • PSN:DaniboiNZ

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

Booyah! Lets win this Shizz!

But dont do it like last time where we pick a team and the rest leave lol Just keep clubbing as usual and when game time comes around whoever is online gets first dibs if he have to much then we rotate no one has a set position.

But letting us know that you will be available in advance would help so we know we have the numbers

#3 NgatiDread

NgatiDread
  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • PSN:HaungaPihau

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

Count me in.

#4 gee_force1

gee_force1
  • PSN:gee_force1

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

I'm down, but won't be able to make those late games, something needs to be done about that, it's pretty sh*t, it's not that hard for them to play hour or two earlier. And also the game time has to be set, so if the game is at 10:00, that's kick off time, if you don't have enough, you play with what your got or default. Sucks that we have wait round after we have a late game to accommodate them

#5 BuBBrah

BuBBrah
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

im keen but im away for the next 2 weeks

#6 Deanology

Deanology
  • PSN:Yes

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:11 PM

I'm down, but won't be able to make those late games, something needs to be done about that, it's pretty sh*t, it's not that hard for them to play hour or two earlier. And also the game time has to be set, so if the game is at 10:00, that's kick off time, if you don't have enough, you play with what your got or default. Sucks that we have wait round after we have a late game to accommodate them

This goes for me too.
I like playing, but i most likely will have to bail on the later games. I need my beauty sleep.

#7 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:41 PM

Yea like i did last APL i will be making contact before every game trying to organize an earlier time. Unfortunately because we are playing in there competition and being the new boys on the block we have to play to there rules. But after having a presence last season and playing all our games we have gained alot of respect from the teams and i often get messages over PSN from other captains asking how the club is going and what not. So like last season there will be earlier games and unfortunately some later games that wont be able to be avoided.

#8 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

Hey, are you guys planning on entering two NZ teams into the APL? We're a bit short on teams this season and it would make the competition a little better.

Since there's a maximum of 7 players it will give everybody a chance to play in the APL.

Edited by Syrian2nv, 27 June 2012 - 06:01 PM.

#9 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hey, are you guys planning on entering two NZ teams into the APL? We're a bit short on teams this season and it would make the competition a little better.

Since there's a maximum of 7 players it will give everybody a chance to play in the APL.

Not unless everyone agrees to play the nz teams an hour earlier at 8:30 aest which is 10:30 nz. An hour later at 9:30/11:30 gets to late for most of our squad

#10 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

The problem with that is that most Aussies get home late after work etc. and wont be able to get on early.

We could make it a rule that NZ games have to be played a half hour earlier, so at 9:00PM AEST, like the iFVPA game we have coming up.

#11 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

That rule would be great. But captains need to be made aware that i will still be contacting them trying to organise even earlier games. WE managed to get a couple of games before 11 which was great. As for the 2 teams we could only commit to one at this stage. If things change i will be in touch

#12 aaronanator

aaronanator
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

im in :D

#13 King_Josh

King_Josh
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

im in but only for the mondays, got training on thursday and ill be to tired

#14 teljam

teljam

Community Host

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Silver VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 1585 posts
  • Steam ID:Teljam
  • PSN:Teljam
  • Xbox Live:Teljam

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

I can probably commit more this time - as I'll only be doing ps3 + late games are generally ok with me.

#15 daniboixx10xx

daniboixx10xx

Gentlemans Club Fc PS4

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • PSN:DaniboiNZ

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Apl potponed to next thursday

#16 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

Apl potponed to next thursday

This Thursday.

The fixture list has been released:
http://esgn.com.au/c...-list-contacts/

The rules have also been updated:
http://esgn.com.au/c...format-updated/

One of the new rules:
Fixtures against NZG Expendables are to be played no later than 9:00PM AEST.

That's 11PM in NZ time.

Edited by Syrian2nv, 10 July 2012 - 06:27 AM.

#17 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

Awseome thanks syrian.

Hey dani can you get online and get a team sorted for thursdays game bro. Pretty busy at the moment and not sure if i can make it

#18 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Guys APL starts tomorrow night. 11pm kick off. First 7 online get a game

#19 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Thanks for last night guys. Always good to have 9 players to choose from. Not a bad start to the season with a win and a loss. Unfortunate about the silly penalty the AI gave away.

Im away now till Wednesday so wont be on for Mondays game. We are playing The Other Guys on Monday Night. These guys made an effort to play us earlier so im sure if daniboi was to contact one of the managers over the weekend we could get an earlier game. If not its 11pm Monday night

The Other Guys - katieandchris, Lazy__Rich, barnesy184

#20 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

I'll talk to the guys. If we have 7 online before 11pm we'll play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users