Photo

Urgent: ||Tmack|| Please Read (Ifvpa World Cup)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

So it turns out the World Cup group stage actually finishes on the 11th, which was today. They've now extended the time until the 16th, on Saturday, which gives us one week to finish the matches:
http://www.ifvpa.com....php?f=2&t=1303

Please get your team sorted and start organizing matches. You'll need to register to the iFVPA forum as New Zealand manager, then post your fixture arrangements here:
http://www.ifvpa.com...forum.php?f=120

If you have any questions, reply here.

For our game, we'll probably arrange it for Thursday night, maybe around 8:30PM EST?

Edited by Syrian2nv, 11 June 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#2 TMACK

TMACK
  • PSN:IItmackII

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hey man. I sent you a message over PSN over the weekend but got no reply and just posted on whirlpool.

Why and how we where entered in this thing is beyond me, we where only just getting the clubs scene established. And why wasn't anyone from NZgamer notified of any rules, dates etc etc

This hole thing is abit confusing. On the website under official schedule it clearly says group stages June 1st - June 24th. So how come the dates you have are different? We are only just having trials tonight so a couple day turn around to get a team selected and ready to play might be a push. WE only have 16 guys keen at the moment and because of the low number we need plenty of notice so a team can be arranged.

Will get some idea of numbers for Thursday tonight and post back in here so we are not chasing each others tail

#3 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

This hole thing is abit confusing.

I'm just as confused as you are. Their forum is useless. You can't post until you get approval, you can't PM anybody, and the rules haven't been posted anywhere. I'm going to try and get it extended until Sunday instead of Saturday. If we can't get Sunday, we could play you on early Friday night instead?

Edited by Syrian2nv, 11 June 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#4 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

Yep i hear ya. I have just signed up aswell. waiting for approval. So as soon as i get approval i will jump on your thread and ask as well. try till next sunday the 24th as orginally stated

#5 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'm not sure if we can extend it another week since we'd be delaying the whole tournament, but if they extend it by one day, then we can have a game on Sunday. Right now this is what the schedule for Australia looks like:

Wednesday, 13th June
iFVPA Australia vs Malaysia (10:30PM AEST)
Thursday, 14th June
iFVPA Australia vs Singapore (10:30PM AEST)
Friday, 15th June
iFVPA Australia vs New Zealand (8:00PM AEST)

Are you happy with Friday? It'll be 10PM your time.

Edited by Syrian2nv, 11 June 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#6 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

Yea we will try get a team on. Most of the guys are around friday. will confirm tonight

#7 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Who are the singapore and indonesia managers?? i cant find any info any where of there stupid site. no rules.... nothing

#8 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

Malaysia Manager: Zack Supermokh
Singapore Manager: jjinkoh

You need to organize a match with them by posting a thread:
http://www.ifvpa.com...forum.php?f=120

You wont be able to see those links until they've confirmed you.

Look at my threads for an example. Both their timezones are the same, UTC +8.
NZ is UTC +12, so you're four hours in front of them.

Edited by Syrian2nv, 11 June 2012 - 07:15 PM.

#9 Syrian2nv

Syrian2nv
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hey mate, they've agreed to extend the time until Sunday, so we could probably play on Sunday at 8:30PM AEST? Which is 10:30PM in NZ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users