Fifa New Zealand Fc

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 gee_force1

gee_force1
  • PSN:gee_force1

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

This will be the home base for the New Zealand football club,

Here we will discuss everything to do with the NZ squad, game times,tactics and so forth,

You may have noticed TMACK kicking around, thats right, the guy who's the captain of the Expendables, well if you haven't heard, he will be managing the NZ squad, his job will be to assign a co-capt (myself running a bit admin etc), run trails, work with other teams for games and pretty much busting your ass at trainings!

In the next couple of days TMACK will post up here in this thread what his plans are regarding the the NZ squad, and where he wants things to go.

So keep an eye out here!

#2 TMACK

TMACK
  • PSN:IItmackII

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for the Introduction Gee

In the next couple of days guys you will notice a thread in here calling for registrations for the National Squad. So keep an eye out for it.

Ive asked Daniboixx10xx or some may know him as Flip-Flap99 to come on board as Team Captain. Myself and Dani will be charged with picking the Squad and it will be Dani's call on Formations And tactics. Dani brings alot of experience to the fold. He has being involved in Pro Clubs for some time and is a respected member of Australian Pro clubs scene as well as a very good Fifa Clubs Player.

So keep an eye out on the forums guys. Myself Dani and Gee will do most of our communicating through here and all NZ team representatives must be a member of NZ Gamer.

If you got any questions feel free to post below

#3 daniboixx10xx

daniboixx10xx

Gentlemans Club Fc PS4

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • PSN:DaniboiNZ

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

Sounds good lets get this started!

#4 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

One thing i think we lack guys is a name.

Its pretty much tradition for all NZ sporting teams to have a name. You have Black Caps, All whites, All Blacks and the list goes on an on.

So throw some ideas out there guys and lets see what we come up with

#5 daniboixx10xx

daniboixx10xx

Gentlemans Club Fc PS4

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • PSN:DaniboiNZ

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

Also will those people who have already signed up on esgn be automatically added or will they have to sign Up?

#6 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

They will have to sign up to Nz Gamer and post in the forums. I know what thread you are talking about on esgn so will make contact with those guys

#7 gee_force1

gee_force1
  • PSN:gee_force1

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

Yea just send out psn messages about it, and spread the word at games.

#8 King_Josh

King_Josh
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

:thumbsup:

#9 TMACK

TMACK

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

Yo guys. Out of the expendables we are waiting on subtime, el_indian, chaaders03, epk_black_sunset, kingjosh and adidasf30 to get there names down for the nz team. Get in quick guys for a trial. We will be naming 2 teams depending on players

Edited by TMACK, 17 May 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#10 Chadders03

Chadders03
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • PSN:Chadders03

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thanx for the heads up Tmack .sounds cool just put my name down :)
NZ REPRESENT

Edited by Chadders03, 17 May 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#11 PeanutButterCup

PeanutButterCup
  • PSN:El_indian

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

Thanks for the Introduction Gee

In the next couple of days guys you will notice a thread in here calling for registrations for the National Squad. So keep an eye out for it.

Ive asked Daniboixx10xx or some may know him as Flip-Flap99 to come on board as Team Captain. Myself and Dani will be charged with picking the Squad and it will be Dani's call on Formations And tactics. Dani brings alot of experience to the fold. He has being involved in Pro Clubs for some time and is a respected member of Australian Pro clubs scene as well as a very good Fifa Clubs Player.

So keep an eye out on the forums guys. Myself Dani and Gee will do most of our communicating through here and all NZ team representatives must be a member of NZ Gamer.

If you got any questions feel free to post below

WOW, that's a really formal intro :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users