D4nzy

The Man.

• Ambassador
  • 3243 posts
  • Xbox Live:D4nzy

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hi everyone!

So who is got Fifa Street on 360?

This will be the thread for your Fifa Street discussions.

From what I have found from playing the game so far is that the actual gameplay is real awesome, with the variations of playing pitches and team sizes it stays interesting. Another real cool aspect is the sound in my opinion. What do you guys reckon?

I will get this discussion thread started by saying; who would be keen for Fifa street community nights? This game seems like a wicked fun multiplayer game!

#2 Waltman

Waltman
  • Members
  • 1585 posts
  • Xbox Live:Waltman NZ

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:21 AM

Planning to get my hands on this! Any Ideas how the multiplayer works? Like can you have a separate person controlling each player. Think there could be some awesome games if we run some community nights with this.

Hi everyone!

So who is got Fifa Street on 360?

This will be the thread for your Fifa Street discussions.

From what I have found from playing the game so far is that the actual gameplay is real awesome, with the variations of playing pitches and team sizes it stays interesting. Another real cool aspect is the sound in my opinion. What do you guys reckon?

I will get this discussion thread started by saying; who would be keen for Fifa street community nights? This game seems like a wicked fun multiplayer game!

#3 pullabuckie

pullabuckie
  • Ambassador
  • 807 posts
  • Steam ID:Pullabuckie
  • PSN:Pullabuckie
  • Xbox Live:PullABuckie

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

It works like Fifa 12, got it yesterday and theres online team play where everyone plays as a separate player.

#4 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Ambassador
  • 3243 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

wow tactics could get pretty intense with like 4 v 4 everyone controlling one person.

#5 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Ambassador
  • 3243 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

Been playing this, its pretty damn cool not gunna lie. We need to get some more people playing it! Tell your mates :)

#6 Waltman

Waltman
  • Members
  • 1585 posts
  • Xbox Live:Waltman NZ

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

Played this yesterday as well. Really liking it. Would be interested to see how the multi-player side works.

#7 teljam

teljam

Community Host

• Ambassador
  • 1530 posts
  • Steam ID:Teljam
  • PSN:Teljam
  • Xbox Live:Teljam

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

Yep let's get a community night going in a few weeks - think we could have some fun with this

#8 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Ambassador
  • 3243 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Yeah definitely!

i have played a bit of the multiplayer, its kinda cool because during the like campaign/story thing you can play online to achieve some of the gold cups rather than just playing bots, pretty damn cool idea I reckon. However its annoying when you get to the end of the tournament and lose in the semi finals :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users