SpawnSeekSlay

Filthy Casual Console Peasant

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 1345 posts
  • Steam ID:SpawnSeekSlay
  • PSN:SpawnSeekSlay

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:33 PM

Yeah there really isn't anything tying the account to NZ beyond the IP used to access it, the billing address is still based overseas. I got from Phillipines last year I think so I'll just double-check pricing there tonight and if its still cheap I'll let it auto-renew. I did notice after a quick look that it was $140 NZD from Thailand this year. Might check some more countries this evening.

Can you check India bro.

Just checked the country in mind and it was India, just improved the address to make it more legit looking, but still India.

#1122 that_black_guy

that_black_guy
  • PSN:that_black_guy

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

Oh yea, that reminds me... my copy of 2k18 came with a redeemable voucher for a league pass discount. If anyone wants it flick us a pm and I'll try and find it

Edit: aw nah the code is just EARLYBIRD2K and is 10% off an annual or monthly package before the 1st of dec

Edited by that_black_guy, 28 September 2017 - 07:21 PM.

#1123 dwnz

dwnz
  • PSN:dwnz1
  • Xbox Live:dwnz1

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:31 PM

Looks like most countries have it at $99 USD this year (Thailand, Phillipines, Canada), probably India too. 

Tried adding EARLYBIRD2K but that didn't seem to work under Phillipines. Just going to let my Phillipines sub renew, which I think should just be at the $99 USD price.

#1124 that_black_guy

that_black_guy
  • PSN:that_black_guy

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:26 PM

Aw sorry.... the fine print says its only for the au/nz region

#1125 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja
  • PSN:SizeNZ

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

I got League Pass through India last year for I think NZ$80. Forgot to cancel my subscription until I noticed a credit card charge for NZ$20. Did a little research and apparently the India price is just super cheap this year, with the caveat being that, unlike all other countries, you can only sign in to League Pass from India (or a VPN for India like I thankfully have).

$20!

#1126 BigC

BigC
  • PSN:NZBigC

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:44 AM

$20!? For that price even I might pick it up. How much does a VPN cost?

#1127 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:00 AM

This is the one I've used for a while flawlessly, including India NBA League Pass last year. Good customer service too. $35 for a lifetime subscription: https://stacksocial....me-subscription.

#1128 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:04 AM

I got League Pass through India last year for I think NZ$80. Forgot to cancel my subscription until I noticed a credit card charge for NZ$20. Did a little research and apparently the India price is just super cheap this year, with the caveat being that, unlike all other countries, you can only sign in to League Pass from India (or a VPN for India like I thankfully have).

$20!

I bought mine from India last year, but didnt watch any game through VPN. Decided to let mine lapse also and worried what I get hit with. Should have renewed now but just checked my credit card and havent been charged with it yet.

#1129 whatsupmyninja

whatsupmyninja

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

I bought mine from India last year, but didnt watch any game through VPN. 

This is a change from last year I think. Previously you only had to purchase the sub from India then could watch from any location, but this year you have to log in from India as well.

#1130 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

This is a change from last year I think. Previously you only had to purchase the sub from India then could watch from any location, but this year you have to log in from India as well.

Im reading around that India might be one of the only ones you'll need to do this with for some reason.

Dwnz did you stay with Phillipines and do you need VPN to watch the pre season games?

Might have to look at VPNs more seriously. Need to find a more phone friendly VPN service provider, one as I run my League pass through the NBA app and ChromeCast it to my TV. Will probably have to pay too as the free ones are way to slow.

#1131 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:03 AM

Going to buy the India one. Yeah it says in the sign up can only be 'accessed in india', but doesnt say that at the final billing phase with other countries ie tried Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, but they were all $250+ NZD. Think Ill just roll India, and VPN. Not sure why my subscription didnt roll over, said the credit card was expired, but checked details and it is my current one that doesnt expire till 2018. Oh well at least I got to shop around.

Anyone had a good experience streaming movies or live sport with any particular VPN company that has an Android app?

#1132 BigC

BigC

Posted Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Hayward with a GRUESOME leg injury. Holy cow that looks nasty!

#1133 SpawnSeekSlay

SpawnSeekSlay

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted Today, 09:09 AM

Looks bad, but PG and Livingstons ones were worse imo.

Mid  or lower shaft Tibia fractures in terms of career ending are most substantial than a medial malleolar fracture and dislocation. Still bad but he'll be alright, Ill be surprised if we see him this season though. I think they'll write him off till next season and give him the extra time to be 110% and risk needless soreness and reflaring.

#1134 dwnz

dwnz
  • PSN:dwnz1
  • Xbox Live:dwnz1

Posted Today, 09:57 AM

Im reading around that India might be one of the only ones you'll need to do this with for some reason.

Dwnz did you stay with Phillipines and do you need VPN to watch the pre season games?

Might have to look at VPNs more seriously. Need to find a more phone friendly VPN service provider, one as I run my League pass through the NBA app and ChromeCast it to my TV. Will probably have to pay too as the free ones are way to slow.

Bit late but I ended up trialling ExpressVPN (as I was thinking about using it all year for other things), signed up via Mexico using the VPN ($120 NZD), don't need VPN to access and decided I won't keep it so cancelled VPN (they refund within 30 days). 

I thought about India but just didn't want to risk lower performance if all traffic has to go via VPN.

#1135 BigC

BigC

Posted Today, 11:50 AM

Looks bad, but PG and Livingstons ones were worse imo.

Mid  or lower shaft Tibia fractures in terms of career ending are most substantial than a medial malleolar fracture and dislocation. Still bad but he'll be alright, Ill be surprised if we see him this season though. I think they'll write him off till next season and give him the extra time to be 110% and risk needless soreness and reflaring.

That's the one I hate the most, because I have done similar (although not as shocking as his) things to my right knee in the past. I have been on crutches for at least a year in total because of dislocating and tearing ligaments in my right knee over the last 10 years. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users