twisterjamz

Saitama

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 5141 posts
  • Steam ID:twisterjamz
  • PSN:twisterjamzz

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:38 PM

Things ain't looking good for my team as Zach Randolph is injured so is Darrell Arthur so now there down to the back up back up power forward playing which was Cunningham but now they switched to Speights who is a bit better but not as beastly as Zach is

#22 that_black_guy

that_black_guy
  • PSN:that_black_guy

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

Managed to catch the OT. Good to see the Heat still struggle down the stretch with the game on the line

#23 nguns

nguns
  • PSN:nguns

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

Was awesome to watch, that 4th quarter was buzzing!

Imagine being there *drowl*

Watched the spurs narrowly defeat the rockets in OT today and the Clippers getting an UGLY win over the Heat who totally gifted the game away on the freethrow line..

Saturdays ESPN game looks dope, Clippers/Lakers. Will be interesting.

#24 that_black_guy

that_black_guy

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:34 AM

^Do we get that game on ESPN? I thought we were getting the Bulls/Celts game.

I also watched the Spurs/Rockets yesterday. Was probably the ugliest OT I've ever seen. It took about 3 and a half minutes for someone to score. Still, a wins a win. Starting to warm to Kawhai Leonard.

Oh and the Bulls beat the Wiz yesterday without Rose or CJ Watson (starting PG and backup PG). They only had this John Lucas guy there to play the point, kid went off, scored 25 points, 8 boards and 8 dimes. The Wiz... are truly awful

#25 t-wade23

t-wade23
  • PSN:T-WADE23

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

don't care what the media says or anything Kobe is still the best player in the world i can't believe ESPN only rated him 7th in there top 100 poll. He is so clutch watching thr lakers n jazz game even at 33 he still can score anytime he wants and he is playing with injured wrist he is playing real well this year. While LeBron still struggling come crunch time aganist the clippers.

#26 twisterjamz

twisterjamz

Saitama

• Members
  • 5141 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:55 AM

don't care what the media says or anything Kobe is still the best player in the world i can't believe ESPN only rated him 7th in there top 100 poll. He is so clutch watching thr lakers n jazz game even at 33 he still can score anytime he wants and he is playing with injured wrist he is playing real well this year. While LeBron still struggling come crunch time aganist the clippers.

He is good but I wouldn't say he's the best, plus kobe always seems to have an injured hand or wrist or finger but still plays with it, sometimes it seems like it must be a fake injury since he always seems injured

#27 t-wade23

t-wade23

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:21 AM

He is good but I wouldn't say he's the best, plus kobe always seems to have an injured hand or wrist or finger but still plays with it, sometimes it seems like it must be a fake injury since he always seems injured

Alright who would you consider the best player right now??

#28 twisterjamz

twisterjamz

Saitama

• Members
  • 5141 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

Alright who would you consider the best player right now??

Probably Lebron because he has been playing pretty good since the start of the season, he's been playing all around good game and he doesn't need to shoot 30 or more shots for his team to win as he get a good amount of rebounds and assist, I think Mike Brown has just gone back to how the Lakers used to play where every play is just pass to Kobe and let him do it, its what he did with the Cav's when Lebron was there, I don't think Lakers will be able to win a Championship with Mike Brown as Coach

#29 that_black_guy

that_black_guy

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

He's actually pretty anti-clutch man. Sure you see all the shots he makes, but theres way more that he misses. For example, the shot he missed to beat the Jazz in regulation... and then theres the shot he took vs the Bulls when he was triple teamed and Pau was wide open.

Would much rather Durant or Melo taking the last shot for my team with the game on the line.

Bron is the best player in the world right now, as much as I hate to say it. Even if he does dissapear in the 4th.

Oh and I wouldn't say the Lakers won't win a ring with Brown at the helm, I'd say they won't win with Fisher starting at point without the triangle offence. Jackson was a master of the triangle and he didn't need a legitimate point guard running the offence when he used it. You just need to look at the point guards he had when he won all those rings to back that up

#30 nguns

nguns

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

TIMMEH!

#31 that_black_guy

that_black_guy

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

One of the ugliest buzzer beaters I've ever seen, but after watching the way he'd played all game, I knew it was going in.

Vintage Timmy today... was great viewing.

#32 Ron

Ron

Just working hard...

• Admin
  • 9115 posts
  • PSN:NZGamer dot com
  • Wii:What's a Wii?
  • Xbox Live:NZGamer dot com

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

I think here's 5 reasons why OKC will win in 2012.

Posted Image

BOOM!

#33 twisterjamz

twisterjamz

Saitama

• Members
  • 5141 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

I think here's 5 reasons why OKC will win in 2012.

Posted Image

BOOM!

haha I've had a feeling that OKC is gonna win this season as well but I still hope my team (Grizzlies) win this year, they just need Zach Randolph back and then they should be able to have a good run against OKC as now they have Rudy Gay back who should be able to mark KD a bit better then tony allen and sam young since they are both short compared to KD

#34 that_black_guy

that_black_guy

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

I would say the Thunder are front runners to win it. But it won't happen until Westbrook wises up and accepts the fact that he's the 2nd best player on that team and the best player needs more shots. But they do have youth in their favour which will play a huge part in the outcome of this season

As much as I dislike the Heat, they should win it this year

#35 nguns

nguns

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

I think the bulls will win it.

They have all the pieces and their bench is SOLID.

Awesome defence too.

#36 Slide

Slide

Hot for Nimrod

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 2630 posts
  • Steam ID:antron81
  • PSN:SlideXII
  • Xbox Live:S1ideXII

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

I think the bulls will win it.

They have all the pieces and their bench is SOLID.

Awesome defence too.

The Bulls have a deep bench but the starters are not working as a unit. I would love for the warriors to surge ahead right now and make it to the Playoffs (long shot, maybe next season with a 1st round center draft pick)but OKC in my mind, are going to win. The Heat have the three All Stars, but they are to inconsistent.

#37 that_black_guy

that_black_guy

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

Bulls have to much of a question mark on their front court. Noah has been up and down all season (early days I know) and Boozer has never really been a factor in a post season. Also, Rose had no answers when the Heat put Bron on him last season.

I think the Heat players understand their roles a bit better this year. Plus the addition of Battier is huge. So long as they go to Wade or even Bosh (can't believe I'm saying that, I really don't rate Bosh, but he has improved this season) to close games, then they will be tough to beat. Remember they were awful at times last year and they still made it to the finals. Would love to be wrong, cos I hate this Heat team with a passion... but surely it's theirs to lose.

#38 nguns

nguns

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

Mmm i think you're right, i more just don't want the heat to win tbh.

If the bulls or OKC won, i'd be stoked.

And obviously i'd prefer the Spurs to, but only way that'll happen if timmy plays like he did couple nights ago, Manu comes back how he started this season and TP keeps up the pace.. RJ and Bonner hit those threes.. They could be a real chance..

To many if's and buts though it feels :(

#39 t-wade23

t-wade23

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:56 PM

I dont really want the heat to win but they have the talent to win it all and have looked like more of a team this year everyone seems to understand there roles a bit better this year. I still think the bulls overall are the better team but the loss of Deng and a banged up Rose is going to make it harder.

Out West it pretty much OKC and the rest Spurs,Lakers,Clippers,Blazers,Nuggets or Mavs still could make the WCF but right now OKC is by far the class of the west. But who knows someone may make a run an get hot

Loving the t-wolves play lately Rubio is the real deal and Kevin Love is a beast a couple of years time they will be a force..

#40 t-wade23

t-wade23

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:56 PM

I dont really want the heat to win but they have the talent to win it all and have looked like more of a team this year everyone seems to understand there roles a bit better this year. I still think the bulls overall are the better team but the loss of Deng and a banged up Rose is going to make it harder.

Out West it pretty much OKC and the rest Spurs,Lakers,Clippers,Blazers,Nuggets or Mavs still could make the WCF but right now OKC is by far the class of the west. But who knows someone may make a run an get hot

Loving the t-wolves play lately Rubio is the real deal and Kevin Love is a beast a couple of years time they will be a force..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users